EK-UAK4 Slim Desktop KVM Switch is a very slim and compact KVM Switch that is specifically designed for individual and SOHO use. You can use it to control four computers using only one USB keyboard, video and USB mouse.
EK-UAK4 supports hotkeys, push button and auto scan. Its completed keyboard and mouse emulation for simultaneous PCs boot-up process. The Hot Plug feature let you connect/disconnect PCs without powering down PCs.
EK-UAK4 provides Audio and Microphone switching function for SOHO and office desktop multimedia application. It allows you to access, control, boot and reboot four USB enabled multimedia computers using only one keyboard, video, mouse and optional speaker set and microphone.Click here to view the Edimax shopping guide! Features
• Supports High Video Resolution up to 2048 x 1536.
• Supports up to 350MHz Bandwidth.
• Supports USB Keyboard and Mouse.
• Supports Audio and Microphone Switching
• Supports Auto Scan (Programmable).
• Supports Hotkey and Push Button to Switch among PCs.
• Includes KVM Cables to save your cost.
• No Power Adapter and Software Required. Specifications
• Max PC Connections: 4
• PC Side Connection: 4 x HDB 15-pin female (integrated with USB) 4 x USB Type Mini B (for audio & mic)
• Console Side Connection: 2 x USB Type A (Keyboard & Mouse) 1 x HDB 15-pin female 1 x Audio 3.5mm jack 1 x Mic 3.5mm jack
• PC Selection : Hot Keys / Push Buttons / Switching Software
• PC Ports LED: 4
• Scan Intervals: 10~60" (with an increment of 5")
• Max. Resolution: 2048 x 1536
• Max. Bandwidth: 350MHz
• Operation info Temperature: 0~50 °C / Humidity : 0~90%, Non-Condensing
• Weight (g): 191g
• Dimension: 96 x 61 x 24 mm
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Manufacturer Contact Details
- 0845 123 8307
2 years warranty return to Scan, subject to manufacturer's warranty.
This Warranty does not cover any damage due to abnormal use or conditions, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, improper handling or storage, exposure to moisture, unauthorized modifications, alterations, or repairs, improper installation, improper use of any electrical source, undue physical or electrical stress, operator error, non-compliance with instructions.