Edimax CAP1200 Ceiling Access Point with POE
Edimax CAP1200 Power Over Ethernet Access Point Ceiling Mount Detector Style with AC1200 Dual-Band Wireless
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
For businesses that demand security, flexibility and speed - the Edimax Pro series has a wide range of potential applications from office environments to schools, campuses, hotels and hospitals. High-density capacity for up to 100 simultaneous users is ideal for BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) workplaces or other environments with a high volume of users and wireless devices. Multiple SSIDs can be configured for different departments or user groups and a built-in RADIUS server provides additional verification with a scalable AP array architecture for central management of multiple access points. Fast roaming for seamless transitions between access points, Power over Ethernet support (PoE) and an intuitive web-based management interface provides flexibility for deployment and extensive management options for company MIS departments and network administrators.
When performance and security are critical for your business, you need products that are engineered for your industry. The Edimax Pro series is designed to help your business and provide the connectivity that you rely on every day, with safety and effectiveness guaranteed.
Features • 802.11AC Dual-Band High Speed: IEEE 802.11ac concurrent dual-band with 1200Mbps wireless speed.
• Easy Installation: Ceiling-mount & T-rail mount design with easy installation kit.
• Compact & Durable Housing: Ultra slim design with UL94-5VB flame-retardant plastic housing.
• Designed for High Density Usage: Supports up to a hundred users simultaneously, ideal for crowded environments and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) workplaces.
• Multiple SSIDs for Security Management: Supports up to 32 SSIDs (16 x 2.4GHz & 16 x 5GHz) ideal for multiple departments, user groups, customers or guests.
• Fast Roaming: Roams smoothly between APs without lag or interruption, ensuring top performance for video and voice streaming applications.
• Wide Coverage & High Sensitivity: Adjustable RF output power and high receiver sensitivity for wide coverage across large spaces.
• Seamless Mobility: 1.5x greater coverage than typical APs for blanket coverage to ensure seamless connectivity for Wi-Fi devices across enterprise environments.
• Power over Ethernet: Supports IEEE 802.3af PoE as well as included power adapter.
• Built-In RADIUS Server: With management for up to 256 user accounts.
• Business Environments: Mainstream choice for SMBs. Suitable for a wide range of commercial applications such as offices, hotels, meeting rooms, schools, campuses, resorts, retail and others.
• Central Management: Edimax Pro Network Management Suite (NMS) , easy and Intuitive web-based central management suite, supports AP array architecture.
|Networking, Connectivity & Ports|
|Compatible Internet Connections|
|Total LAN Connections|
|Total WAN Connections|
|64 Bytes L3 Forwarding Performance|
|512+ Bytes L3 Forwarding Performance|
|Wireless Speed||300+867 Mbps|
|Wireless Band||Dual Band|
|Wireless Transmitter Power||N/A|
|Internal RAM Memory|
|Internal RAM Memory Type|
|Internal Flash Memory|
|Max. Power Consumption|
|Security & VPN|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0845 123 8307
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.