Edimax 64Bit PCI Gigabit Network Card
Edimax 9270TX 64Bit 10/1000 Gigabit (GbE) PCI Network Card
- Comply with the IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab and IEEE 802.3x.
- Supports 64bit 66/33MHz PCI Local Bus Master for high-speed operation of Rev. 2.2/2.1 specification.
- Plug-and-Play installation--auto-setup IRQ and I/O address.
- Support IEEE 802.3x full-duplex flow control.
- Supports PCI 2.2 Wake On LAN function.
Click here to view the Edimax shopping guide! Features 64-Bit PCI card design for server usage
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0845 123 8307
2 years warranty return to Scan, subject to manufacturer's warranty.
This Warranty does not cover any damage due to abnormal use or conditions, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, improper handling or storage, exposure to moisture, unauthorized modifications, alterations, or repairs, improper installation, improper use of any electrical source, undue physical or electrical stress, operator error, non-compliance with instructions.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.