The Eaton 9130 3000VA Rackmount UPS system (2U) with an integral battery (up to 5minutes with a typical load) provides on-line double-conversion power protection with automatic bypass and power factor correction. The UPS has a 0.9 power factor output to provide more real power than traditional on-line UPS for modern IT equipment loads. The UPS can provide up to 98% efficiency in ECO mode.
Typical applications: IT and network environments, servers, networking gear, telecoms, VOIP, security systems, medical systems, diagnostics and medical screening, patient record archives, manufacturing systems, chip fabrication, pharmaceutical production and chemical processing.
Power Protection: Sags, surges, brownouts, lightning strikes, storms and mains power failures.
Output Sockets: 8 IEC sockets.
Battery Management: With Eaton Advanced Battery Management (ABM) technology using a three-stage charging technique to extend battery life by 50%, hot swappable batteries and periodic battery testing.
Maintenance Bypass: Optional hot-swappable bypass.
Remote Communications: RS232 and USB port with an expansion slot for an optional communications card (SNMP/WEB/Relay Card). Supplied with Eaton Software Suite CD including SNMP compatible power management software.
Double conversion UPS - Highest power performance
• Double conversion topology. The 9130 constantly monitors power conditions and regulates voltage and frequency. Even when presented with the most severe power problems, UPS’s output remains within 3% of nominal voltage.
• More real power. High 0.9 output power factor enables the 9130 to provide its full power capability to modern IT equipment.
• Highest efficiency to reduce utility and cooling spending. The 9130 can provide up to 95% efficiency in online double conversion mode and up to 98% in high-efficiency mode.
• The internal bypass allows service continuity in case of internal fault, a maintenance bypass is also available (as option) for easy replacement of the UPS without powering down critical systems.
• Stronger, longer battery life. Eaton ABM® battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique, that only recharges the battery when necessary, so the battery experiences less corrosion and service life is prolonged by up to 50%.
• Batteries can be hot-swapped without ever having to shut down connected equipment.
• Possibility to add more runtime at any time with up to four external hot-swappable battery modules to run systems for hours if necessary.
• Enables prolonged runtime of essential equipment during power outages by allowing for orderly, remote shutdown of non-critical systems and processes thanks to a capability to control load segments (available up to 3kVA).
• One platform, two factors, dozens of choices. Up to 3000 VA of UPS power is packed into only 2U of rack space. The tower option is about the size of a modern, compact PC.
• Enhanced configuration capability through easily navigated multilingual graphical display.
• Remote monitoring. The 9130 comes complete with the Eaton Software Suite CD including SNMP-compatible power management software providing control and visibility over all your UPS systems.
• Connectivity options are available for almost any network environment.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Eaton 9130 3kVA Rack mount 2U UPS, USB + RS232, 8 IEC sockets, Rail Kit Included, Communications card expansion slot . Please choose from the list below.