Dynamode Nano 11n 150Mbps USB Adaptor
- Dynamode WL-700N-XSX, USB 2.0, 300Mbps, 802.11g/n, 2.4 Ghz, Wireless Adaptor£6.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock
• Ideal for the next generation WiFi Routers
• Nano-size design - ideal as a permanent connection
• Ralink™ 5370 Chipset with lower power design
• USB2.0 Interface ~ Plug n' Play
• QoS and WMM for a better Multimedia experience
• WPS™ (WiFi™ Protected Setup) Mode
• Legacy WPA/WPA2/WPA-PSK and 802.1x Encryption
• Compatible with Windows™ 98/ME/2000/XP, Vista™, 7™
• Compatible with Windows 8™, Mac™ OS X or higher
• Compatible with Linux™ Runtime
|Data Transfer Speed||150 Mbps|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11n|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.