1u Low Profile USB 3.0 Card from Dynamode - USB-2PCI-3.0-LP
Using the latest NEC™ D70200 USB3.0 chipset, the Dynamode USB-2PCI-3.0 incorporates two SuperSpeed™ USB3.0 Ports which of course are fully backward compatible with existing USB2.0 Devices and any USB2.0 cables you may have. Fully Plug n' Play, the USB-2PCI-3.0 is fully Windows™ Vista and Windows™7 compatible. Now there's no easier and cost-effective way in moving up to the fast lane of SuperSpeed™ USB3.0 connectivity!
Please note this item is Supplied with a Low profile (LP) riser bracket Only for compact computing Features • SuperSpeed™ USB3.0 ~ up to 5Gbps speeds
• Supplied with a Low profile (LP) riser bracket Only for compact computing
• Dual SuperSpeed™ USB3.0 Ports on riser bracket
• Fully backward compatible with USB2.0 and Cables
• Advanced NEC™ D70200 SuperSpeed™ chipset
• Plug n' Play PCI Gen2 Express Ver 2.0 specification
• Intel™ xHCI rev 0.96 compliant
• Supports LowSpeed, FullSpeed, HiSpeed & SuperSpeed™
• Accepts USB3.0 and USB2.0 Data Cables
• Integral `Molex' Power Boost adapter for increased length
• Ideal for Microsoft™ Windows 2000/XP/Vista™/ 7™
• Bundled Drivers & Manual on disk
|Interface||PCIe 2.0 (x1)|
|External Connectors||2 x USB 3.0|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 29th Jun 2010
USB 3.0, also known as SuperSpeed USB, is a buzzword you might have seen popping up repeatedly over the last 12 months or so. In this guide, we'll explain what it is, what it does, and what it could mean for you as the consumer.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
A motherboard’s main job is to act as a conduit between the various hardware elements that make up a PC. It needs to be able to link the desired CPU(s), system memory, graphics card, hard drive(s), and add-in cards and enable them to work in harmony.