This is also a Full-Duplex adapter connected to an Ethernet network with a single connection over unshieded twisted pair (UTP) cable and can auto-sense either 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps by full auto-detection.
Features • Single-chip controller complies to PCI local bus specification revision 2.1
• Conforms with IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T and IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX standards
• High performance bus master architecture for low CPU and bus utilization
• Single shielded RJ-45 connector for using at either 10 or 100Mbps speed
• Single +5 V power supply operation
• On-board socket for an optional remote boot ROM
• Provides I diagnostic LED to monitor linking status
• Provides high performance network drivers such as ODI, NDIS, NDIS3, NDIS4, NDIS5, UNIX, etc
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.