But the beauty is not just skin deep. Under the hood is extensive cooling options to help keep the most overclocked M-ATX motherboard running as it should, together with a generous array of 3.5” and 5.25” storage array compartments.
External USB and Audio (dependent on model) are incorporated as we know this means less hassle when connecting your USB peripherals.
Finally we know you need need ease of access to your valuable hardware, so all Dynamode LockStock cases are just that - easy to build, and built to last.
Features • Flat and Flush style Gaming PC Case.
• Compatible with standard MicroATX Motherboards*.
• Main Colour Scheme: Black/Grey.
• Superior system venting and PC component connection.
• Front Ports: 1x Audio, 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, 4x PCI Slots.
• Fan Ports: 1x Back, 2x Side of case.
• Storage Fitment: 1x 5.25”, 3x 3.5” devices.
• Lightweight alloy dimensions: 330 x 178 x 350mm (approx).
• Easy Access chassis design - ideal for all PC system builders.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.