DYMO LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo Label Printer
Or print large batches faster by loading two rolls of the same label – the DYMO® LabelWriter™ 450 Twin Turbo automatically switches to the second roll when the first runs out. Print up to 71* labels per minute.
Say goodbye to sheet-label hassles, and expensive ink and toner. And use the included software to print labels directly from text in popular software programs and much more. Features • Have two rolls of labels ready to print at all times – perfect for printing address labels and other without swapping label rolls.
• Label, mail, and file smarter with proprietary DYMO Label™ v.8 Software.
• DYMO Label™ version 8 Software enables you to create and print address, shipping, file, folder and barcode labels (including QR Codes), plus name badges and more—all from your PC or Mac®.
• Print fast – up to 71 labels per minute*, 40% faster than our base model.
• Uses thermal printing technology – no expensive ink or toner needed, ever.
• Create labels directly from text in Microsoft® Word, Excel®, Outlook® and other programs, without retyping.
• Built-in address book easily prints labels from your Outlook® Contacts or Mac® Address Book – just search and filter your contacts to print exactly the labels you want.
• Quickly create a one-off label whenever you need one with the QuickPrint widget.
• Print one label or hundreds, without the waste and layout hassles of sheet labels.
• Print crystal-clear text, graphics and barcodes with improved 600 x 300 dpi graphics mode.
• Browse all available label layouts on screen – quickly find the best label for any job.
• Conserve power with new “sleep mode”.
• Share with co-workers using Windows®/Mac® printer sharing.
• Put it anywhere – compact size, new design and colors fit in any modern workspace.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.