LTE 3G/4G Sim Slot Wireless Router with A/VDSL support from Draytek 2860Ln
Draytek 3G/4G LTE Router, ADSL/VDSL, 6x Gigabit LAN, SIM-slot or USB Modem, Dual WiFi Antennae
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
As well as connectivity to the 4G (LTE) networks, the Vigor 2860L provides backward compatibility to 3G networks for areas or networks where 4G isn't available. Full function SMS message operation also provides additional functionality and control (see later). The Vigor 2860L also provides built-in ADSL/VDSL and Ethernet WAN connectivity for wired (broadband) Internet connections.
Your 3G/4G can provide your sole/primary Internet connection, with optional fallback (backup) to another WAN connection (DSL or Ethernet fed) or 3G/4G can be the backup to your primary DSL/Ethernet connection.
Secondary or backup 3G/4G connectivity, using a second network/SIM can be added by the use of an additional 3G/4G USB modem (not supplied). Check the compatibility list to see which USB modems are supported. Note that an external USB modem is only needed for the second cellular connection - the primary 3G/4G interface and SIM slot is built-in.
The Vigor 2860 and 3G/4G cellular modem setup is ideal for:
• Backup to your primary Internet feed (ADSL, cable etc.).
• Providing lower cost broadband than a fixed line solution.
• Areas without fixed line broadband access.
• Compatible with a wide range of 3G modems/phones.
• Temporary Locations.
• Mobile Homes.
• Locations on the move - coaches, trains.
• Fairgrounds & temporary exhibitions.
• Outdoor locations (the router and modem itself must be indoors!).
• Disaster Planning & High Availability.
The Vigor 2860L ships with two LTE aerials (antennae) which can rotate and tilt for optimum reception. The included extension bases provide a 1M extension cable to allow optimum positioning, avoiding obstructions, cabinets or equipment. On the wireless LAN-equipped model (Vigor 2860Ln), there are two additional aerials. The WiFi (outer two, white) and LTE aerials (inner two, black) have different plugs to ensure that that the correct socket is used. Features The Vigor 2860L provides the following features on 3G/4G (in additional to all usual Vigor2860 features):
• Standard-Size SIM Slot
• Sending/Receiving of SMS (Text) messages to Web Interface
• Status Reports & alerts via SMS, and SMS-initiated reboot
• LTE Cat 4 / 3GPP Release 9 with fallback to 3G
• LTE Max Speed : 150/50Mb/s (RX/TX)
• Standard size SIM Slot on with fixed cover
• Unlocked to any network (BT, EE, 3, O2, Vodafone, Eircom)
• LTE (4G) Bands: Bands 20 (800Mhz), 3 (1800Mhz), 7 (2600Mhz) & 8 (900Mhz)
• LTE Bandwidth: 1.4/3/5/10/15/20 Mhz
• LTE Power : Class 3 (23dBm +-2dB)
• LTE Duplex : FDD (Frequency Division)
• UMTS (3G) Bands: Band 1 (2100MHz), Band 8 (900MHz)
• GSM Bands: 850MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz, 1900MHz
• 3G Data Modes: GPRS/HSDPA/HSPA+
• GPRS MS Output : Class 12
• Included Antennae : Two with magnetic extension bases
• LTE Antenna Connection : SMA Female x 2
WAN1 : ADSL/VDSL, RJ11
WAN2 : Gigabit Ethernet (1000Mb/s) Ethernet for load balance and WAN failover
WAN3 : USB Port for 3G/4G Cellular Modem or Printer
WAN4 : Built-in 3G/4G Modem with SIM-slot
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0845 527 7864 9:00am-5:30pm Mon/Fri