DJI Zenmuse X7 Camera w/o Lens for Inspire 2 Drone
DJI Zenmuse X7 Camera w/o lens for Inspire 2, Super 35 Sensor, 6K CinemaDNG, 24 MP Stills, 5.2K Apple ProRes
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
A 24 MP CMOS sensor rated at 14 stops of dynamic range preserves astonishing detail and offers both 6K CinemaDNG and 5.2K Apple ProRes with support for continuous RAW burst shooting at 20 fps and 24 MP stills.
The X7 also introduces the DL-Mount, the world's first integrated aerial lens mount that allows switching between four available prime lenses quickly. For seamless editing, a new DJI Cinema Color System preserves accurate colors for easier post-processing. These latest innovations allow filmmakers to reach new heights and capture scenes as they imagine them with the DJI Zenmuse X7. Features Engineered for Excellence
The X7 uses a Super 35 sensor, and its high readout speed supports RAW output at 6K/30 fps and 3.9K/59.94 fps. The pixel size reaches 3.91 µm and the diagonal length of the sensor is 26.6 mm when recording. A sensor this size offers a higher sensitivity to light and 14 stops of dynamic range — much wider than the 12.8 stops featured on the Zenmuse X5S.
Furthermore, the SNR of the X7 is 46 dB, 8 dB higher than the X5S, and the tonal range is as high as 9.41 bits. All of these features offer unlimited creative options for a better workflow in the most demanding situations on set.
DJI DL-Mount System
Taking advantage of new FSI-Cu technology, the X7’s sensor features thinner interconnection, allowing light to reach the sensing area via a larger incident angle for increased photosensitivity. This enables a more compact lens mount to be used on this sensor while maintaining excellent image quality.
The flange focal distance of the DL-Mount is less than 17 mm – roughly 1/3 of the size of a PL-Mount. Such a compact mount means that the X7 weighs only about 630 g with a lens included. Together, the X7 and Inspire 2 weigh around just 4 kg with the ability to capture the same challenging shots as more heavy-duty setups weighing up to 40 kg.
DJI offers four prime lenses for the DL-Mount system, with focal lengths ranging from 16-50 mm and resolutions of up to 8K. Made of lightweight carbon fiber and designed by world-leading optics teams, the four lenses have been embedded with advanced technologies crafted specifically for the X7’s high-end image sensor.
More Creative Flexibility
To unleash the X7's full potential, the CineCore image processing system on the Inspire 2 has been fully upgraded to CineCore 2.1. It is capable of recording 6K/30fps CinemaDNG and 5.2K/30fps Apple ProRes, leaving more creative options in post-production.
A brand new EI Mode has been integrated into CineCore 2.1, which can record high-quality footage at various levels of sensitivity. Additionally, the upgraded image processing system further reduces image artifacts and noise, preserving more details while adopting an improved dark level correction system for pro-level cinematic images.
Apart from improved image processing performance, CineCore 2.1 also features a new color system, giving professional filmmakers more creative flexibility in post-production.
A Game Changer from Shoot to Finish
To unlock the wide-ranging possibilities of DJI professional imaging systems and open more room for post-processing aerial photography in filmmaking, DJI is proud to introduce the brand new DJI Cinema Color System.
The new color system consists of a new D-Log curve and a D-Gamut RGB color space. With professional cinematography in mind, the D-Log can encode 15 stops of dynamic range, two stops higher than the Zenmuse X5S. Even in poor light conditions, the X7 can still preserve stunning detail in shadows and highlights, leaving more room for post-production creativity.
D-Gamut covers the entire DCI-P3 color space commonly used in filmmaking. Tailored for aerial cinematography and stills photography, D-Gamut provides larger green tone coverage, delivering beautiful green gradation for your shoots.
D-Gamut also offers optimized skin tone adjustment by moving these tones to their most suitable chromaticity, ensuring vivid colors are reflected from every inch of skin. By applying the dedicated 3D-LUT in color grading, skin tones will softly transition, even with wide exposure differences. When designing D-Gamut, we considered manual color grading, preventing skin tones from turning yellow when editing without 3D-LUT or color management.
• Extended Dynamic Range - Wider dynamic range under similar settings.
• Natural Highlight Roll Off - When adjusting image brightness during color grading, colors will fade out simultaneously with brightness.
• Balanced Color: Easier Grading - Saturation on R/G/B color is carefully balanced.
• Soft Skin Tones - Softer skin tones leave more room for post-editing.
• More Creative Possibilities - In addition to official LUTs from DJI, many widely-available LUTs can also be used.
Product Name: Zenmuse X7
Dimensions: 151 × 108 × 132 mm
Weight (Lens Excluded): 449 g
- Sensor Size (Still): 23.5×15.7 mm
- Sensor Size (Max video recording area): 23.5×12.5 mm
- Effective Pixels: 24 MP
- DJI DL-S 16mm F2.8 ND ASPH (with lens hood and balancing ring/filter)
- DJI DL 24mm F2.8 LS ASPH (with lens hood and balancing ring/filter)
- DJI DL 35mm F2.8 LS ASPH (with lens hood and balancing ring/filter)
- DJI DL 50mm F2.8 LS ASPH (with lens hood and balancing ring/filter
Supported Micro SD/SSD Cards:
- MicroSD: Class 10 or UHS-1 rating with a writing speed of 15 MB/s required; Max capacity: 64 GB
- SSD: DJI CINESSD
Photo Sizes: 3:2, 4:3, 16:9
- DJI CINESSD: DNG
- Micro SD: DNG, JPEG, DNG+JPEG
Operation Modes: Capture, Record, Playback
Still Photography Modes:
- Micro SD: Single Shot, Burst Shooting (3/5/7/10 shots), Auto Exposure Bracketing (3/5 bracketed shots at 0.7 EV bias), Interval
- SSD: RAW Burst (3/5/7/10/14/8 frames), up to 20 fps when using RAW Burst (exact quantity is determined by storage card capacity and battery power level)
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/8000 – 8s
- Mechanical Shutter Speed: 1/1000 – 8s (DJI DL-S 16mm F2.8 ND ASPH not supported)
- Photo: 100 – 25600
- Video: 100 – 1600 (EI mode on); 100 – 6400 (EI mode off)
- CINESSD: CinemaDNG, ProRes
- Micro SD: MOV, MP4
Video Resolution - Aspect Ratio 17:9:
- 6K: 6016×3200, 23.976/24/25/29.97/30p, 12-bit, full FOV
- 4K DCI: 4096×2160, 23.976/24/25/29.97/30p, 12-bit, full FOV
- 3.9K: 3944×2088, 47.95/50/59.94, 12-bit, narrow FOV
- 4K DCI: 4096×2160, 23.976/24/25/29.97/30p, 10-bit, HQ, full FOV
- 2K: 2048×1080, 47.95/50/59.94p, 10-bit, HQ/XQ, narrow FOV
- 4K DCI: 4096×2160, 24/25/30p
Video Resolution - Aspect Ratio 16:9:
- 6K: 5760×3240, 23.976/24/25/29.97/30p, 12-bit, full FOV
- 4K Ultra HD: 3840×2160, 23.976/24/25/29.97/30p, 12-bit, full FOV
- 3.7K: 3712×2088, 47.95/50/59.94, 12-bit, narrow FOV
- 4K Ultra HD: 3840×2160, 23.976/24/25/29.97p, 10-bit, HQ/XQ, full FOV
- 2.7K: 2704×1520, 47.95/50/59.94p, 10-bit, HQ, narrow FOV
- FHD:1920×1080, 47.95/50/59.94p, 10-bit, HQ/XQ, narrow FOV
- 4K Ultra HD: 3840×2160, 24/25/30/48/50/59.94p
- 2.7K: 2720×1530, 24/25/30/48/50/59.94p
- FHD: 1920×1080, 24/25/30/48/50/59.94p
- HD: 1280×720, 24/25/30/48/50/59.94p
- 4K Ultra HD: 3840×2160, 24/25/30p 2.7K: 2720×1530, 24/25/30/48/50/59.94p
- FHD: 1920×1080, 24/25/30/48/50/59.94p
- HD: 1280×720, 24/25/30/48/50/59.94p
Video Resolution - Aspect Ratio 2.44:1:
5.2K: 5280×2160, 23.976/24/25/29.97/30p, 10-bit, HQ, full FOV
4K Ultra HD: 3840×1572, 30p, full FOV
Operating Temperature Range: -4 to 104° F (-20 to 40° C)
Storage Temperature Range: -4 to 140° F (-20 to 60° C)
Angular Vibration Range: ±0.005°
Controllable Range: Tilt: +40° to -125°; Pan: ±300°; Roll: ±20°
Mechanical Range: Tilt: +50° to -130°; Pan: ±330°; Roll: +90° to -50°
Max Controllable Speed: Tilt: 180°/s; Roll: 180°/s; Pan: 360°/s
Exposure Mode: Auto, Manual, Shutter Priority, Aperture Priority
Exposure Compensation: ±3.0 (3 stops of light)
Metering: Center-Weighted Metering, Spot Metering (12 × 8 area selection)
AE Lock: Supported
White Balance: Auto, Sunny, Cloudy, Incandescent, Neon, Custom (2000 K – 10000 K)
Video Caption: Supported (AVC/HEVC)
Ultrasonic Dust Removal: Supported
Please note - Includes the camera only.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 0207 660 3037