DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter Drone (Factory Refurbished by DJI)
PHANTOM 4 - VISIONARY INTELLIGENCE . ELEVATED IMAGINATION.
An advanced stereo Vision Positioning System (VPS) gives the Phantom 4 precise hovering, even without satellite positioning support, making it easier and safer to fly. The VPS also allows it to brake instantly and hover when joystick controls are released. If disturbed during a hover, it will track the Phantom 4's movement and return it to its original hovering point.
TAP TO FLY
Flying is now for everyone. Just double tap and you’re up in the air while the new Obstacle Sensing System keeps your Phantom clear of objects in the way. With another tap, Smart Return Home brings it back.
ActiveTrack makes tracking a moving subject as effortless as a few taps. Turn on Moving POI to circle around your subject as they move or reframe your shot by dragging the subject on screen. No band or beacon required.
In the new Sport Mode, the Phantom 4 provides best-in-class flight control. Combined with its magnesium core designed for increased agility, it brings you the ultimate thrill of speed. Maximum speed is increased by 25% while all positioning systems are kept on for a safer, better controlled flight.
EXTENDED FLIGHT TIME
With the most advanced propulsion system, a streamlined body and a larger battery, the Phantom 4 achieves a 28 minute flight time. This is a 25% improvement over the already impressive Phantom 3.
REVOLUTIONARY MATERIALS AND ENHANCED AGILITY
The Phantom 4’s magnesium skeleton reduces weight while keeping stiffness at a maximum to minimize vibration. The new core design lifts the center of gravity closer to the Phantom 4’s heart, improving balance, making it more agile and impressively precise.
The Phantom 4’s sleek and aerodynamically designed body minimizes buffeting when flying in strong winds and against gusts from any angle, keeping its movements predictable and precise. The deeply integrated gimbal and the new placement of battery lift Phantom 4’s center of gravity, improving balance, enhancing agility and adding more accuracy to how it reacts to your commands.
MULTIPLE FLIGHT MODES
Switching flight modes to meet your needs, whether you are looking for simplicity and intelligent navigation, speed or smooth cinematic movements is easy.
The Phantom 4 is flexible enough to meet different flying demands. In Position Mode you can use satellite and Vision Positioning, TapFly, ActiveTrack and Intelligent Flight Modes. Sport Mode adds extra agility and speed, reaching 45mph (72kph) while maintaining satellite and Vision Positioning systems. Atti Mode holds the Phantom’s altitude and level but switches off satellite positioning making it ideal for smooth film making movements.
FLY FAR FOR LONGER
Fly for 28 minutes, an increase in effective flight time of 25% from the Phantom 3 Professional. Enjoy 3.1mi (5km) of range, with complete control and a live 720p HD view of everything the camera sees.
High efficiency motors and a custom designed large capacity battery offers 5,350 mAh of power, giving the Phantom 4 a 28* minute flying time. Integrated power management, balanced charging capabilities plus smart charge and discharge protection keep the battery easy to charge and ready to fly at maximum capacity. Integrated Lightbridge technology allows you to see what the Phantom sees in 720p HD at up to 3.1mi (5km)** away. This low latency video transmission technology is extremely resistant to interference, giving you more control over your flight.
*In calm conditions with constant speed.
**Maximum range tested in unobstructed areas free of interference and may vary depending on local regulations.
SENSE AND AVOID
Front obstacle sensors combine with advanced computer vision and processing to give the Phantom active Obstacle Avoidance that allows it to react to and avoid obstacles in its path. Additionally, DJI’s Vision Positioning System has been refined, increasing its effective altitude by over 300% from the Phantom 3’s altitude to 10 meters and sharpening up its positioning capabilities, allowing for greater security and confidence when flying indoors.
We all use our eyes to see and interact with the world. A forward Obstacle Sensing System gives the Phantom 4 it its own pair of eyes, empowering it to see in three dimensions and to react. In Normal Mode if it sees an obstacle coming close it will stop and hover. In TapFly, ActiveTrack and Smart Return Home Modes it will avoid the obstacle, or hover to avoid a collision. It also gives you warnings so you always know what is happening to the Phantom. The downward facing Vision Positioning module contains dual cameras and dual ultrasonic sensors to offer five times more positioning accuracy than previous systems. Used indoors, it provides a GPS-like flying experience, giving you the confidence you need to fly indoors.
The Phantom 4 reacts to your touch. In TapFly Mode, simply tap on the live view on your smart device screen to send it flying in that direction. With Obstacle Sensing Systems you can watch it fly without worry.
In TapFly Mode, all you have to do to fly is tap on the screen of your smartphone or tablet. To change the direction of flight, you can simply tap the screen to fly anywhere. Flying using control sticks and maintaining altitude, course and speed can be challenging, so TapFly takes over all of these controls for you leaving you to focus on your shot. Using its Obstacle Sensing System, the Phantom 4 can fly places you might not have gone before, to create dynamic and inspiring footage. Through DJI GO you can also activate Smart Return Home which allows the Phantom to avoid obstacles as it returns.
Using ActiveTrack, the Phantom 4 will recognize your subject, follow them naturally, and keep them in the frame. No GPS bracelet, tracker or beacon required.
ActiveTrack makes science fiction a reality. Whether you are running, driving, rafting and more, the Phantom 4 uses an advanced combination of computer vision, object recognition and machine learning to track you as you go. Circling a moving object used to only be achievable by the most seasoned of pilots, now everyone can do it with a flick of the thumb. The entire time that ActiveTrack is running, Obstacle Avoidance is too, so it will decide whether it should continue following, avoid an obstacle or simply stop.
HIGH PERFORMANCE CAMERA
Shoot sharp, clean video in up to 4K at 30fps and Full HD 1080p at 120fps for slow motion, through a newly designed lens that dramatically increases sharpness.
Capture moments that will last a lifetime or take aerial film making to a higher level with the powerful Phantom 4 camera, featuring 4K video capture at 30 frames per second and Full HD 1080p at 120 frames per second for smooth slow motion. An aspherical lens with a 94° field of view (FOV) reduces distortion by 36% and chromatic aberration by 56% when compared to a Phantom 3. A hyperfocal length of one meter allows you to get closer to objects while keeping them in pin-sharp focus.
PROFESSIONAL POST PRODUCTION
A range of video color profiles are available to help you get the look you want easily, from bright vibrant colors to professional flat profiles including D-Log and Cine-D that are ready for video post-production. Photographers can shoot images in 12 megapixel Adobe DNG RAW.
A total of 10 color profiles are available to give you the look you need or the image data you want. These range from a Vivid Mode that amplifies color and contrast to create videos that look incredible without extra processing, to Cine-D and D-Log Modes offering high dynamic range footage for professionals, providing the best color space for post-production. The power to edit is also essential for professional photography, so the Phantom 4 boasts not just 12 megapixel photos but also Adobe DNG RAW support as well as lens profiles built straight into to Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop.
An advanced 3-axis gimbal takes out unwanted vibration and movement in-flight, enabling the camera to capture smooth and fluid footage even during complex maneuvers.
The Phantom 4’s camera is equipped with the latest in camera stabilization systems. Featuring a specially designed u-frame structure that provides better stabilization. Its movements are controlled by a Gimbal Control Unit that is in constant communication with both the gimbal’s Inertial Measurement Unit and the Phantom 4’s flight controller so that it can prepare for the Phantom 4’s movements before they happen. This gimbal is accurate to a highly precise ±0.03°, coupled with custom designed dampers, it ensures smooth cinematic footage.
DJI GO is all you need to fly, create, share, and connect. Compatible with the Phantom series, Inspire series, Osmo and more. Features AIRCRAFT
• Weight (Battery & Propellers Included): 1380 g
• Diagonal Size (Propellers Excluded): 350 mm
• Max Ascent Speed: S-mode: 6 m/s
• Max Descent Speed: S-mode: 4 m/s
• Max Speed: S-mode: 20 m/s
• Max Tilt Angle: S-mode: 42°
• A-mode: 35°
• P-mode: 15°
• Max Angular Speed: S-mode: 200°/s
• A-mode: 150°/s
• Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level: 19685 feet (6000 m)
• Max Wind Speed Resistance: 10 m/s
• Max Flight Time: Approx. 28 minutes
• Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
• Satellite Positioning Systems: GPS/GLONASS
• Hover Accuracy Range:
±0.1 m (with Vision Positioning)
±0.5 m (with GPS Positioning)
±0.3 m (with Vision Positioning)
±1.5 m (with GPS Positioning)
• Vision System:
- Forward Vision System
- Downward Vision System
• Velocity Range: <10 m/s (2 m above ground)
• Altitude Range: 0 - 33 feet (0 - 10 m)
• Operating Range: 0 - 33 feet (0 - 10 m)
• Obstacle Sensory Range: 2 - 49 feet (0.7 - 15 m)
- Forward: 60°(Horizontal), ±27°(Vertical)
- Downward: 70°(Front and Rear), 50°(Left and Right)
• Measuring Frequency:
- Forward: 10 Hz
- Downward: 20 Hz
• Operating Environment: Surface with clear pattern and adequate lighting (lux>15)
• Operating Frequency: 2.400 - 2.483 GHz
• Max Transmission Distance: FCC Compliant: 3.1 mi (5 km)
• CE Compliant: 2.2 mi (3.5 km) (Unobstructed, free of interference)
• Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
• Battery: 6000 mAh LiPo 2S
• Transmitter Power (EIRP)
- FCC: 23 dBm
- CE: 17 dBm
• Operating Current/Voltage: 1.2 [email protected] V
• Video Output Port: USB
• Mobile Device Holder: Tablets and smart phones
INTELLIGENT FLIGHT BATTERY
• Capacity: 5350 mAh
• Voltage: 15.2 V
• Battery Type: LiPo 4S
• Energy: 81.3 Wh
• Net Weight: 462 g
• Charging Temperature Range: 41° to 104°F (5° to 40°C)
• Max Charging Power: 100 W
• Stabilization: 3-axis (pitch, roll, yaw)
• Controllable Range: Pitch: -90° to +30°
• Max Controllable Angular Speed: Pitch: 90°/s
• Angular Control Accuracy: ±0.02°
• Sensor: 1/2.3” CMOS
• Effective pixels:12.4 M
• Lens: FOV 94° 20 mm (35 mm format equivalent) f/2.8 focus at 8
• ISO Range:
- 100-3200 (video)
- 100-1600 (photo)
• Electronic Shutter Speed: 8 - 1/8000 s
• Image Size: 4000×3000
• Still Photography Modes:
- Single shot
- Burst shooting: 3/5/7 frames
- Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV Bias
• Video Recording Modes
- UHD: 4096×2160 (4K) 24 / 25p
- 3840×2160 (4K) 24 / 25 / 30p
- 2704×1520 (2.7K) 24 / 25 / 30p
- FHD: 1920×1080 24 / 25 / 30 / 48 / 50 / 60 / 120p
- HD: 1280×720 24 / 25 / 30 / 48 / 50 / 60p
• Max Video Bitrate: 60 Mbps
• Supported File Systems: FAT32 (=32 GB); exFAT (>32 GB)
• Photo: JPEG, DNG (RAW)
• Video: MP4, MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
• Supported SD Cards:
- Micro SD
- Max capacity: 64 GB
- Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required
• Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
• Voltage: 17.4 V
• Rated Power: 100 W
APP / LIVE VIEW
• Mobile App: DJI GO
• Live View Working Frequency: 2.4 GHz ISM
• Live View Quality: 720P @ 30fps
• Latency: 220ms (depending on conditions and mobile device)
• Required Operating Systems
- iOS 8.0 or later
- Android 4.1.2 or later
• Recommended Devices
- ios: iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPod touch 6, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
- Android: Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei Mate 8, Nubia Z7 mini, SONY Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD
*Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 3 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 3 months
- 0871 472 4747
90 day CMS warranty - end user will also have support from DJI - Also the remaining time of the manufacturer's 2year warranty and UK technical support is available from DJI