DJI Phantom 3 4K Quadcopter Drone (Refurbished)
EASY TO FLY
Your Phantom 3 4K fits into your life and makes flying remarkably intuitive and easy. From takeoff to landing, it's completely under your control, responding to your commands while automatically handling the most complex aspects of safe, stable flight.
VISION POSITIONING FOR INDOOR FLIGHT
Fly indoors, low to the ground, and in GPS-free areas with Vision Positioning technology. Visual and ultrasonic sensors scan the ground beneath your Phantom 3 4K for patterns, enabling it to identify its position and move accurately.
Each motor has the power and precision needed to give you the best flight experience possible. Brushless motors work with lightning-fast ESCs to make your Phantom 3 4K fast, agile, and responsive. These powerful motors give you the ability to speed up, quickly increase or decrease altitude, and stop immediately. DJI’s powerful air braking mechanisms stop your Phantom 3 4K instantly making it hover in place as soon as you release the control sticks. Aerodynamic self-tightening propellers boost thrust and stay firmly in place no matter how you fly.
MORE FLYING, MORE FUN
Fly for up to 25 minutes on a single charge. The patented DJI Intelligent Flight Battery continuously tells you exactly how long you can continue flying, based on how far and at what altitude you are, and it alerts you when it's time to head back. This information is streamed live to the DJI GO app on your mobile device.
Recharging is quick and easy, and bright LED indicators tell you current status and power level. A protective plastic housing helps prevent damage and contains intelligent sensors that make your battery worry-free while extending the life of your battery.
Unparalleled safety for first-time pilots: A unique Beginner Mode helps you learn how to fly in a safe, limited area. Your Phantom 3 4K can be set to fly only within a given distance and altitude from you, protecting your Phantom and making it automatically stay inside your desired limits.
Worry-free autopilot: Automatic elements of your Phantom 3 4K’s intelligent flight system help you fly and are available at the touch of a button.
EPIC AERIAL VIDEO
Finally, a flying camera that packs years of experience in aerial imaging into one compact, easy to use system. With the Phantom 3 4K, you’re shooting 4K video at up to 30 frames per second and capturing 12 megapixel photos that look crisper and cleaner than ever.
3-AXIS STABILIZATION GIMBAL
With DJI’s industry-standard gimbal stabilization technology, your camera is held perfectly stable no matter how you fly. This 3-axis gimbal makes complex shots and hovering for long exposure photos easy.
BUILT-IN WI-FI, 3/4 MILE RANGE
Linking your mobile device to your Phantom through the DJI GO app is easy with an enhanced Wi-Fi range extender that’s built right into the remote controller. A high-powered 5.8GHz transmission frequency keeps the Phantom responsive, even when flying at distances of up to 0.75mi (1.2km) away.
*Maximum flight distance may vary with environmental conditions and local regulations.
EASY, INTUITIVE CONTROLS
Controlling both your Phantom 3 4K’s flight path and the included camera feels simple and natural. This advanced remote has been built from the ground up specifically for aerial photography: dedicated buttons let you take photos and video, tilt the camera, direct where your Phantom 3 4K flies, and bring it back to you at the press of a button.
DJI GO APP
Capture and share beautiful content by using the DJI GO app with most DJI products, including the Phantom 3 series, Inspire series and Osmo.
Built for universal compatibility and upgraded usability, simply connect your device, launch the app, and go.
LIVE HD VIEW
Watch a live HD video feed direct from the camera right on your screen. Adjust camera settings and use this real-time view to line up the perfect shot.
FULL CAMERA CONTROLS
DJI GO gives you complete control of your camera and a live HD video feed right on your screen. Adjust camera settings and use this real-time view to line up the perfect shot.
YOUTUBE LIVE STREAMING
Stream your flight live to YouTube as you fly and share your excitement with family and friends around the world. Features AIRCRAFT
• Weight (including battery and propellers): 1280 g
• Diagonal Size (Excluding Propellers): 350 mm
• Max Ascent Speed: 5 m/s
• Max Descent Speed: 3 m/s
• Hover Accuracy:
+/- 0.1 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or +/-0.5 m
+/- 0.3 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or +/-1.5 m
• Max Speed: 16 m/s (ATTI mode, no wind)
• Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level: 6000 m (Default altitude limit: 120 m above takeoff point)
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
• GPS Mode: GPS
• Max Flight Time: Approx. 25 minutes
• Controllable Range: Pitch -90° to +30°
• Stabilization: 3-axis (pitch, roll, yaw)
• Operating Frequency:
5.725 GHz – 5.825 GHz
922.7 MHz – 927.7 MHz (Japan)
• Max Transmission Distance:
- FCC: 1200m
- CE: 500m (unobstructed, free of interference, 120m above takeoff point)
• Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F ( 0° to 40° C )
• Battery: 2600 mAh LiPo18650 2S
• Transmitter Power (EIRP):
- FCC: 19 dBm
- CE: 14 dBm
• Operating Voltage: 300 mA @7.4 V
INTELLIGENT FLIGHT BATTERY
• Capacity: 4480 mAh
• Voltage: 15.2 V
• Battery Type: LiPo 4S
• Energy: 68 Wh
• Net Weight: 365 g
• Operating Temperature: 14° to 104° F ( -10° to 40° C )
• Max Charging Power: 100 W
• Sensor: Sony EXMOR 1/2.3" CMOS
• Lens: FOV 94° 20 mm (35 mm format equivalent) f/2.8, focus at 8
• ISO Range
- 100-3200 (video)
- 100-1600 (photo)
• Shutter Speed: 8s - 1/8000s
• Image Max Size: 4000×3000
• Still Photography Modes:
- Single Shot
- Burst Shots: 3/5/7 shots
- Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 shots
- Bracket Frames at 0.7EV Bias
• Video Recording Modes:
- UHD: 4096x2160p 24/25, 3840x2160p 24/25/30
- FHD: 1920x1080p 24/25/30/48/50/60
- HD: 1280x720p 24/25/30/48/50/60
• Supported SD Card Types:
- Max capacity: 64 GB. Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required
- Max Video Bitrate: 60 Mbps
- Supported File Formats: FAT32 ( = 32 GB ); exFAT ( > 32 GB )
• Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F ( 0° to 40° C )
• Photo: JPEG, DNG
• Video: MP4, MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
DOWNWARD VISION SYSTEM
• Velocity Range: Less than 8 m/s (2 m above ground)
• Altitude Range: 30 cm-300 cm
• Operating Range: 50 cm-300 cm
• Operating Environment: Surface with clear pattern and adequate lighting (Lux > 15)
• Voltage: 17.5 V
• Rated Power: 57 W
APP / LIVE VIEW
• Mobile App DJI GO
• Live View Quality 480P @ 30fps
• Required Operating Systems
- iOS 8.0 or later
- Android 4.1.2 or later
• Recommended Devices
- ios: iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPod touch 6, iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
- Android: Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei Mate 8, Nubia Z7 mini, SONY Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD
*Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues.
• EIRP: 100mW
• Power Spectral Density: 6.9mW/MHz
• Live View Working Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM
• Latency: 220ms (depending on conditions and mobile device)
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 3 months
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- 0207 660 3037
90 day CMS warranty - end user will also have support from DJI - Also the remaining time of the manufacturer's 2year warranty and UK technical support is available from DJI