DiGiGridIOS - High-Definition I/O with SoundGrid DSP Server
DiGiGrid IOS is a comprehensive audio interface with a built-in SoundGrid DSP server that adds more plugin processing power to your system. Ideal for professional and personal production environments alike, the IOS is the all-in-one solution for Native DAW users (Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools Native, etc.)
Together with the SoundGrid Studio System, DiGiGrid IOS enables you to mix and monitor in real time using hundreds of SoundGrid-compatible Waves and third-party plugins, with incredibly low latency of only 0.8 milliseconds.
Sound Grid Studio Application
The SoundGrid Studio Application runs on your host computer and manages all software and hardware connected to the SoundGrid network. The SoundGrid Studio System is an open platform that seamlessly integrates with most popular DAWs and SoundGrid-compatible I/Os, providing endless possibilities for setups of every size—from a single DAW with one SoundGrid I/O, to a whole network of host computers, I/Os, and SoundGrid DSP servers. With its dynamic I/O mapping ability, the SoundGrid Studio Application lets you configure your SoundGrid network, manage its various components, and set up any combination of SoundGrid-compatible devices. Its configuration module lets you assign and route drivers and hardware devices. The SoundGrid Studio Application also enables I/O sharing between several computers whose resources are managed from the designated host computer.
LessConfigures SoundGrid’s ASIO/Core Audio driver and I/Os (auto-configuration wizard available)Integrates with StudioRack and the eMotion ST mixer for real-time processing, mixing and monitoringConnect and patch multiple hardware devicesStream audio from and to multiple host computers running various DAWsCreate and save your own configuration templatesControl your SoundGrid I/O parameters (channel input gain, phantom power, etc.)
• Configures SoundGrid’s ASIO/Core Audio driver and I/Os (auto-configuration wizard available)
• Integrates with StudioRack and the eMotion ST mixer for real-time processing, mixing and monitoring
• Connect and patch multiple hardware devices
• Stream audio from and to multiple host computers running various DAWs
• Create and save your own configuration templates
• Control your SoundGrid I/O parameters (channel input gain, phantom power, etc.)
• 8 mic/line ins, 8 line outs, 2 headphone outs
• Built-in SoundGrid DSP server
• ASIO and Core Audio-compatible audio interface
• Award-winning software-controlled preamps
• MIDI, S/PDIF, and AES/EBU ins and outs
• Connects via a single Ethernet cable (Cat 5e/Cat 6)
• Quick-view front panel metering and status indicators
• High-definition ADC/DAC conversion
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as DiGiGrid IOS - High-Definition I/O with SoundGrid DSP Server . Please choose from the list below.