devolo Home Control Humidity Sensor
devolo Home Control Humidity Sensor, Including Batteries/Mounting, Reliably detects changes in humidity or temperature
By DPD On 25th Apr 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
With a Humidity Sensor, you can continuously monitor the temperature and humidity of rooms and keep them within your ideal range. The devolo model also allows owners to provide a healthy room climate and contribute towards general wellbeing and mould prevention.
Not only are our Humidity Sensors able to continuously monitor the room, they are also low in energy consumption, able to reach over a long range and quick and easy to move around your desired location.
Owners can enjoy full control via text message, email or our very own app and they can combine the device with any other Z-Wave® Home Control components. Controlling your home’s temperature and humidity couldn’t be easier. Features • Reliably detects changes in humidity or temperature and alerts owners by sending notifications to their preferred device when either is excessive or insufficient.
• Prevents the growth of mould by maintaining a healthy room climate.
• Continuous monitoring enables the Humidity Sensor to record ongoing data and report long-term analysis.
• A discreet and compact design that ensures the device is not intrusive.
• Flexible installation means you can set it up easily with either adhesive films or screws.
• The extra-long range enables owners to monitor climate from further away, which is useful for areas such as sheds and garages.
• Superior long-life battery (up to five years’ battery life).
• Combine the Humidity Sensor with your existing Home Control components at any time.
• The standardised Z-Wave® wireless technology ensures the device is future-proofed.
• Includes a three-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747