devolo Home Control Alarm Siren
devolo Home Control Alarm Siren, 110 dB, Choice of four different alarm tones, Built-in battery, Z-Wave Radio Technology
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The devolo Siren give your smart home a voice. At 110 decibels, it alerts you when your loved ones and your valued possessions are in danger, providing a reliable and unmistakable signal in the event of break-ins, fire, water damage and other dangers.
Keep your home safe from potential dangers with a premium devolo alarm.
At 110 decibels, the Alarm Siren can warn homeowners and their loved ones of burglaries, fire, water damage and other dangers.
This is one of the most up-to-date, intelligent and effective ways that you can protect your home. The unmistakable signal has four different alarm tones that you can configure as well as three additional signal tones and a visual alarm.
In the case of power failure homeowners needn’t fear, as the device can run for up to 24 hours on its own battery.
Our Alarm Sirens are versatile and able to be installed quickly and easily anywhere around your home; they can be combined with any pre-installed Z-Wave® Home Controller and can then be controlled via devolo’s specially designed intuitive app.
Reliable Protection and Peace of Mind
Keep your valuables and loved ones safe with the unmistakable 110-decibel sound of a devolo Alarm Siren.
This device is extremely intelligent and versatile, enabling you to set up bespoke warnings for an array of situations. Whether it’s as simple as alerting you to a water leak or more dangerous scenarios such as a fire or break-in, this siren is loud enough to notify both you and your neighbours of potential impending dangers, giving you the chance to respond quickly.
To assist with risk assessment, devolo has made it possible to set specific alarm signals for individual situations, helping owners to immediately recognise and identify the level of threat.
Features • A choice of four different alarm tones can be selected to suit different scenarios and three additional tones with lower volumes can be used for doorbells or feedback.
• Opt for the additional red LED light for an additional visual alarm.
• Can configure with other Z-Wave® Home Controller components to alert you to other dangers or warnings, e.g. motion sensors, smoke detectors and window contact.
• The Alarm Siren can also be configured to sound a specific alarm for a specific threat, e.g. a unique alarm siren to signal a break in or the detection of water damage.
• Easy to install in any plug socket (standard 230V electric sockets).
• Quickly check in and manage via web browser or app on smartphones or other mobile devices including tablets.
• No need to worry about bills as the Alarm Siren requires very low energy consumption.
• Combine with your existing devices and pre-installed devolo Home Control components.
• Know that your home is protected by Z-Wave® improved connectivity between wireless devices.
• Guaranteed three-year manufacturer’s warranty
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747