Dell Networking 24 Port Smart Managed Switch X1026
The intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) of Dell Networking X-Series switches makes setup and management simple for network administrators. Based on extensive usability testing, the design of everything from navigation to menu structures and help tips is inspired by the way IT professionals think and work, making the interface a pleasure to use regularly or occasionally
Save time with smart features
Streamlined tools, step-by-step wizards and a customizable dashboard help you manage faster.
• Rapidly configure and tune network performance with purpose-built tools and wizards.
• Optimize traffic with automation — use point-and-click batch routines for specific applications such as unified communications.
• Gain visibility with a detailed dashboard providing a single, customizable view into common tasks, alerts, port status and network visualization.
• Skip the learning curve and use familiar commands and alerts similar to PCs and servers.
Minimize risk with enhanced visibility and control
Enhanced network traffic visibility and troubleshooting reduces risk of network downtime.
• Monitor and resolve issues with "actionable monitoring," a guided continuous workflow from issue identification to resolution.
• Reduce configuration errors and eliminate extra steps with help from multi-port batch routines and port profiles for common devices.
• Optimize cloud services and onsite network applications with security and traffic-priority features.
Easy integration with your network
Pick the right switch for your network. Choose from a broad selection of models with rich feature sets and a variety of port counts. Power over Ethernet (PoE) and PoE+ models provide additional deployment flexibility, allowing you to connect, auto-configure and power phones, cameras, compact switches and other network devices. Features • 24 GbE ports.
• 2 x 1Gb SFP ports.
• Silent, fanless operation.
• Up to 52Gbps.
• Rackmount 1RU, half width.
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)|
|Max. Power Consumption||17.5 W|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||209 x 41.25 x 250 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.