DeepCool Smarter Blue LED micro-ATX PC Gaming Case
DeepCool Smarter LED Mini Tower Computer Chassis, Black, MicroATX/Mini-ITX, 2x 120mm Blue LED Fans, USB 3.0
By DPD On 21st Nov 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Space Saving Design: Classical Small Case Management
• Specialized Micro ATX/ Mini-ATX Design.
• Case dimensions of 420 x 201 x 365 mm.
• 2 pre-installed blue LED fan (front and rear panels).
• Great compatibility with VGA card and CPU cooler.
Good Heat Ventilation Performance: Refined Minimalism
• 1 x 120 mm fan mounting holes on the side panel.
• USB ports, plugholes, and switches furnished at the top-panel for easy operations.
Front Panel Ventilation
• Fully-integrated dust filter in the inner panel.
• Detachable 5.25-inch and 3.5-inch drive bay covers.
• 120 mm, 90 mm, and 80 mm mounting holes on the front panel.
Space Capacity Management Design: Effective Space Management
• Upper panel-mounted PSU.
• Elevated floor designs enhance intake airflow dynamics and cooling performance of the PSU fan.
• 120 mm and 80 mm mounting holes on rear panel.
Back-plate Cable Installation
• Multiple channels for superb cable management. Features • Classical Micro-ATX/ Mini-ITX computer case with minimalist panel design.
• Fully black interiors.
• Backplate cable management design.
• Case dimension: 420 x 201 x 365 mm.
• Highly compatible with 320 mm VGA card.
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Edition||Smarter LED|
|Case Form Factor||Mini Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||
|Standard Expansion Slots||4|
|Vertical Expansion Slots|
|Fans & Filters|
|Fan Bays||3 x 120mm|
|Fans Included||2 x 120mm w/ Blue LEDs|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120mm|
|Top Radiator Compatibility|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120mm|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||166 mm|
|Max GPU Card Length||320 mm|
|Max GPU Card Width|
|Cable Routing Space|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters|
|LED Lighting Colour|
|LED Lighting Support & Control|
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)|
|PSU Mounting Location|
|Max PSU Length|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Contruction Materials||SPCC / Plastic|
|Dimensions||201 x 365 x 420 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||3.4 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.