DEEPCOOL MATREXX 55 RGB Case with Deepcool 120mm Fans
DEEPCOOL MATREXX 55 RGB Compact Mid Tower with Deepcool 120mm Fans Kit
By DPD On 20th Dec 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Dual 4mm Tempered Glass
Full sized 4mm thickness, tempered glass side panel and a front panel give the case a unique look to perfectly show off your inner structure
Massive Cooling Compatibility
Optimized airflow is guaranteed with large air intakes on two sides of the front panel and an air exhaust in the back and on top, to keep your components cool
RGB Lighting Effects
Comes with expandable RGB lighting system and includes a pre-installed RGB strip in the front, which is easily controlled by manual button or via the motherboard; additionally extra connectors are ready to sync with the motherboard to control any combination of DEEPCOOL/GAMER STORN 12V RGB devices.
Easy Cable Management
Cable managing is now easy with a 210mm wide tower compartment (23mm clearance).
RGB 120mm Fans:
Customizable RGB LED Lighting - RGB cable controller for controlling lighting mode and colour
With 6 ultra-bright RGB LED lights, RF 120 provides full lighting for your build, achieving magical lighting effects with multiple-choice controls and 3 different modes of breathing, static, and multi-colour cycling.
Cable Controller (included) and software control is available for motherboards that support RGB SYNC and a 12V RGB 4-pin port.
Optimized Cooling Performance
Balanced airflow and air pressure designed for perfect compatibility with your case or cooler.
PWM-capable RF 120 generates ultra-low noise and reduces vibration with anti-vibration rubber design.
Please note: Images for illustration only, 4x fan and 2x controller supplied only.
Features • Full sized 4mm thickness, tempered glass side panel and the front panel give the case a unique look and perfectly show off your inner structure.
• The RGB lighting strip in the front, is easily controlled by manual button or via motherboard; extra connectors are ready for motherboard SYNC control with any combination with other DEEPCOOL/GAMER STORM brand 12V RGB devices.
• Supports installation of 120/240/360mm radiator liquid cooling system in the front, 120/140/240/280mm radiator liquid cooling system on top and 120mm radiator liquid cooling system in the back.
• Supports 370mm (MAX) long Graphic Card installation.
• Optimized airflow is guaranteed with large air intakes on two sides of the front panel, keeping your components cool.
• The 210mm wide tower compartment with 23mm clearance is perfect for cable management.
• A magnetic dustproof net on top and dust-filter in the front and bottom.
• 6 high brightness RGB LED lights for impressive lighting magic.
• Intelligent PWM functions to meet system cooling demands.
• Anti-vibration rubber design for noise- and vibration-reduction.
• Multiple control modes: breathing, static state, or multi-colour cycling.
• Balanced airflow and air pressure designed for perfect compatibility with your case or cooler.
• RGB cable controller for controlling lighting mode and colour.
|Edition||RF 120 x 4|
|Includes||4 x 120mm Fan/s|
|Individual Fan Specifications|
|Fan Depth||25 mm|
|Fan Speed||500±200 -1500±10% rpm|
|Sound Level (dBA)||17.8~27dB(A) dBA|
|Sound Level (Sone)|
|Bearing Type||Fluid Dynamic Bearing|
|Manual Speed Controller||No|
|Fan Fixing||Screw Fixing|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.