DEEPCOOL MATREXX 55 RGB Tempered Glass Compact Mid Tower PC Gaming Case
DEEPCOOL MATREXX 55 RGB Compact Mid Tower Tempered Glass Chassis, Radiator Support, E-ATX/ATX/ USB 3.0
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Full sized 4mm thickness, tempered glass side panel and a front panel give the case a unique look to perfectly show off your inner structure
Massive Cooling Compatibility
Optimized airflow is guaranteed with large air intakes on two sides of the front panel and an air exhaust in the back and on top, to keep your components cool
RGB Lighting Effects
Comes with expandable RGB lighting system and includes a pre-installed RGB strip in the front, which is easily controlled by manual button or via the motherboard; additionally extra connectors are ready to sync with the motherboard to control any combination of DEEPCOOL/GAMER STORN 12V RGB devices.
Easy Cable Management
Cable managing is now easy with a 210mm wide tower compartment (23mm clearance).
Important - Please Note: Images for illustration, Only 1 case included. Features • A compact ATX computer case supports motherboards up to E-ATX.
• Full sized 4mm thickness, tempered glass side panel and the front panel give the case a unique look and perfectly show off your inner structure.
• The RGB lighting strip in the front, is easily controlled by manual button or via motherboard; extra connectors are ready for motherboard SYNC control with any combination with other DEEPCOOL/GAMER STORM brand 12V RGB devices.
• Supports installation of 120/240/360mm radiator liquid cooling system in the front, 120/140/240/280mm radiator liquid cooling system on top and 120mm radiator liquid cooling system in the back.
• Supports 370mm (MAX) long Graphic Card installation.
• Optimized airflow is guaranteed with large air intakes on two sides of the front panel, keeping your components cool.
• The 210mm wide tower compartment with 23mm clearance is perfect for cable management.
• A magnetic dustproof net on top and dust-filter in the front and bottom.
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Edition||MATREXX 55|
|Case Form Factor||Mid Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||
|Standard Expansion Slots||7|
|Vertical Expansion Slots||0|
|Fans & Filters|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/240/360mm|
|Top Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/140/240/280mm|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120mm|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||168 mm|
|Max GPU Card Length||370 mm|
|Max GPU Card Width|
|Cable Routing Space||23mm|
|Window Construction||Tempered Glass|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters||Front Panel Accent Strip|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB|
|LED Lighting Support & Control|
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)|
|PSU Mounting Location||Bottom Mount, Rear|
|Max PSU Length||170 mm|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Contruction Materials||ABS / Steel|
|Dimensions||210 x 480 x 440 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||4.97 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.