DEEPCOOL MATREXX 55 ARGB Tempered Glass Black Midi PC Gaming Case
DEEPCOOL MATREXX 55 ARGB Chassis, Black, Tempered Glass, Radiator Support, E-ATX/ATX/MicroATX/MiniITX
By DPD On 24th Sep 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Comes with expandable RGB lighting system and includes a pre-installed Addressable RGB strip in the front, which is easily controlled by manual button or via the motherboard; Additionally the case also enables you to add on more RGB devices by including two RGB connectors _ one for Deepcool/Gamerstorm ecosystem and one for universal 5V 3-pin headers. Now 5V ARGB devices of any brand can be brought into this system.
Dual 4mm Tempered Glass
Full sized 4mm thickness, tempered glass side panel and a front panel give the case a unique look to perfectly show off your inner structure.
Massive Cooling Compatibility
Optimized airflow is guaranteed with large air intakes on two sides of the front panel and an air exhaust in the back and on top, to keep your components cool.
PSU Shroud Added
The ARGB WH version is equipped with a PSU Shroud to hide the cables and to keep the system neat and tidy.
Easy Cable Management
Cable managing is now easy with a 210mm wide tower compartment (23mm clearance). Features • A compact ATX computer case supports motherboards up to E-ATX.
• Full sized 4mm thickness, tempered glass side panel and the front panel give the case a unique look and perfectly show off your inner structure.
• The addressable RGB lighting strip in the front, is easily controlled by manual button or via motherboard; Two extra connectors are ready for motherboard SYNC control with any combination with other DEEPCOOL/GAMER STORM brand 5V ADD-RGB devices and also other brand 5V ADD-RGB devices.
• Supports installation of 120/140/240/280/360mm radiator liquid cooling system in the front, 120/140/240/280mm radiator liquid cooling system on top and 120mm radiator liquid cooling system in the back.
• Supports 370mm (MAX) long Graphic Card installation.
• Optimized airflow is guaranteed with large air intakes on two sides of the front panel, keeping your components cool.
• The 210mm wide tower compartment with 23mm clearance is perfect for cable management.
• A magnetic dustproof net on top and dust-filter in the front and bottom.
• With PSU shroud to keep internal neat and tidy.
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Edition||MATREXX 55 ARGB Black|
|Case Form Factor||Mid Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||
|Standard Expansion Slots||7|
|Vertical Expansion Slots|
|Fans & Filters|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/140/240/280/360mm|
|Top Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/140/240/280mm|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120mm|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||168 mm|
|Max GPU Card Length||370 mm|
|Cable Routing Space||23mm|
|Window Construction||Tempered Glass|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters||
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB|
|LED Lighting Support & Control|
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)|
|PSU Mounting Location||Bottom Mount, Rear|
|Max PSU Length||170 mm|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Contruction Materials||ABS / Steel|
|Dimensions||210 x 480 x 440 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||6.97 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months