DeepCool Genome II Red Helix AIO PC Gaming Case
DeepCool GamerStorm Genome II Black/Red AIO Liquid Cooled Mid Tower Chassis w/ Helix Res.+Window, E-ATX/ATX/mATX/mITX
By DPD On 25th Feb 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Classic Captain Liquid Pump with Fabulous Double-Helix Reservoir
The Genome II PC gaming case is available in 3 interesting colour combinations, with the included Captain pump featuring an impressive double-helix reservoir in Green, Red or Blue at the front of the chassis, while each is also furnished with a white LED light that helps breathes life into the system.
Amazing Cooling Performance
The pre-installed extreme liquid cooling system includes a 360-mm radiator and 3 patented PWM-capable fans with double-layer fan blades, providing PC builders with the great cooling performance they need.
Integrated Cooling System
Extreme liquid cooling system embedded within the ATX case provides an integrative PC building experience.
100% visibility side window perfectly reveals system interiors and hardware components. Spacious configuration and rationalized port and hole layout enhance cable management.
Captain Genome Cooling System
More than just a PC Case - Extreme Liquid Cooling Solution:
• You can now show off your prized GPU by mounting it vertically with the PCI-E extension cable (included with product) - easy to install and provides great stability and durability.
• Additional radiators or fans can now be easily added to the front panel by removing the detachable HDD cage to free up extra mounting space.
• Widened openings provided by the angled panel design provides GENOME II with better motherboard compatibility.
• New cable routing and opening configurations now allows ultimate simplification of cable management, allowing you to achieve a neat system presentation.
• Revolutionary 100% metal clip for all CPU sockets to achieve tool-free component mounting.
• Floor-mounted PSU design for effective cooling and easy installation.
Note: The complimentary PCI-E extension cable provides an additional option for vertical installation of GPU, but is not mandatory. Features • The world’s first enhanced gaming case with integrated liquid cooling system.
• Pre-installed 360 mm radiator liquid cooling system (include front helix tube).
• Transparent helix water tube furnished with white LED strip and visible at the front panel.
• Optimized internal structure with compartmentalized functional areas, offering greater compatibility and extended support for different parts.
• 2 mounting positions for the 3.5-inch HDD cage to provide greater flexibility for PSU installation.
• LED lighting (white) for liquid cooling fans and water pump
• Extra space reserved for DIY water cooling system.
• Support front-mounting of a 200-mm fan and 120/240 mm liquid cooler.
• Optimized extra slot for vertical graphic card installation for enhanced stability (using the included PCI-E extension cable)
• Wider opening on the MB tray to facilitate CPU cooler installation.
• 2x USB 3.0 *Enlarged side-window *Metallic logo on side panel.
• Optimized cable management.
• PSU rubber buffer and dust filter.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months