Buy Now, Pay Later with a 10% deposit. Or spread the cost of your finance over 24-48 months.
Free DeliveryDelivery optionsFree
DPDDelivered to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window.Free
Q-CollectPlace your order online and collect from our Bolton store with Q-Collect.
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Micro Lighting Kits:
These are the most compact lighting kits available, designed to offer 3 point lighting to the user with the added ability to be completely off battery (accessories may be needed). The system is based around the Award winning Dedolight system and offers endless possibilities.
small, powerful, versatile
Dedolight have combined their award winning optical system with their own colour correct LED technology to come out with yet another beautifully engineered award winning lighting fixture.
Certainly the best in class!
• Bi-Colour Daylight/Tungsten variable colour correct LED 20w source
• Continuous dimming with no color shift
• With integrated electronics and 16 mm (5/8"") stand fitting
• Passive cooling (No Fan)
Dedolight Patented Aspheric Optics in combination with specially developed LED light sources in daylight and bicolor variations. For use as on-board or off-board light, multi-functional and versatile as tiny interview and documentary lighting, for accents and special effects.
Z-180 technical this small panel packs a punch on exteriors, and when used with its small soft box also doubles up as a nice key/fill and can be used to good effect as part of a kit.
Both products the Daylight Z-180 as well as the Bicolor Z-180S show values with higher output, even light and colour distribution over the entire lit ?eld. It also has a near perfect colour rendition which surpasses most other comparable lights. Features
DLED2 Bi Colour
• Focus angle: 60° - 4°
• Focus intensity: 1:20
• Variable Bi-Colour
• Universal Ballast 90v -264vac, 47w
• 12v Battery Ballast option
• Max wattage: 40w
• Mounting: To any 16 mm (5/8"") stud
• Operating position: Any • New Dedolight Aspherics² Optics • Drastically improved light output.
• Internal Power: 5 AA Batteries or Sony NP-F (non-removable) External Power: 5,8 – 16,8 V
• Max. Power Consumption: 14 W
• Measurements:17,0 x 11,4 x 5,9 cm (6.7 x 4.5 x 2.3 "")
• Weight: 481 g (1.1 lbs)
• Z-180S: Daylight , 17 W
• Z-180S: Bicolor: 8,5 W to 17 W
• Bi-Colour: Variable Daylight - Tungsten
• Medium color position (approx 4.200 K) – 1040 Lux
Micro Lighting Bi-Colour Kit:
1x Z-180S LED panel light Bicolour
1x Z-180-SBX Soft box for Z-180/Z-180S LED lights
1x TPL-PS12 Mains power supply (Fillini)
2x DLED 2.1-BI Focusing LED light head, integrated ballast, bicolor
2x DBDS 8 Standard barn door for DLED2 (eight leaves)
1x DLED 2-SBX Soft box for DLED2 LED light heads
2 DLPS12-30 Power Supply for DLED2.1
1x DSCS Soft case, small, for three DLED 2 or Z-180 LED fixtures
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.