DEDOLIGHT 3 Light Kit - BICOLOR AC
DEDOLIGHT 3 Light Kit - BICOLOR AC (STANDARD) (2x DLED / 1x Felloni)
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
This kit combines the optical quality and control from the award winning Dedo DLED4 fixture with a softer quality output of the Dedocolour Felloni LED Panel. This kit provides the elements needed to craft good quality three dimensional images in a very convenient package.
Bi Colour LED
All of the equipment in this kit is Bi colour - the DLED4 units display Dedolights proprietary LED chip specifically formulated for digital camera chips for the DLED series. The Felloni LED panel Features Dedocolour LEDs, these are the latest LED sources and produce a very high quality spectral output to match the DLEDs. Skin tones and faithful colour reproduction will be excellent from all the equipment included in this kit.
Powerful & versatile
Dedolight have combined their award winning optical system with their own colour correct LED technology to come out with yet another beautifully engineered award winning lighting fixture. Certainly the best in class!
• Colour correct LED 40w source
• Continuous dimming with no color shift.
• With remote electronics and 16 mm (5/8"") stand fitting
• Passive cooling (No Fan)
Dedolight Patented Aspheric Optics in combination with specially developed LED light sources in daylight and bicolor variations. For use as a multi-functional and versatile interview, drama and documentary light, for accents and special effects.
Note: 12v Battery Ballast available for this system
DEDO Projector Accessory
Included in this kit is a favourite accessory designed to help you create sunlight, back ground break ups and a multitude of effects. This gives an element of creative freedom and really allows you to start "painting" with light.
The Tecpro range is a favourite amongst rental companies - The Dedocolour versions are known for their superior colour properties and robust build quality. They also offer one of the highest lumen/watt ratios providing the combination of both superior output and longevity on battery regardless of model. They are all built from robust water resistant material and made to withstand the rigours of the road. Further to that in the unlikely event there are problems local servicing is available both under guarantee and for the longer term.
The Felloni2 is the second generation panel and watt per lumen is the most efficient on the market - meaning that when used on batteries you get both output and battery life. The colour has also been improved with the advent of the latest generation LEDs - this helps with well saturated skin tones in daylight as in this model and also in the tungsten models. Features • 2 x DLED4-BI dedolight focusing LED light head, bicolor
• 2 x DT4-BI Power supply for DLED4 bicolor light heads
• 2 x DPLS Light shield ring
• 2 x DBD8 Standard barn door (eight leaves)
• 1 x DP1.1 Imager projection attachment
• 1 x DPGH Steel gobo holder (size 'M')
• 1 x GM-GMAS - Gobo Master Kit with 10x usefull window/breakup gobos
• 2 x DFH Gel filter holder
• 1 x DGW Gel filter set, warm tone (fits Classic Series filter holder)
• 1 x DGMD Gel filter set, mixed diffusion (fits Classic Series filter holder)
• 1 x DGCOL Gel filter set, color effect (fits Classic Series filter holder)
• 1 x TP-DCOL-BI50HO Felloni dedocolor LED panel bicolor high output 50°
• 1 x TP-LONI-SBX42 Felloni soft box with 2 barn doors and 2 diffusers
• 1 x TP-LONI-SBXGRID40 Felloni textile grid for soft box, 40°
• 3 x DST dedolight stands
• 1 x DH2 Wall holder
• 1 x CLAMP1 dedolight clamp
• 1 x DBPSLED Backpack, small, with dividers for Felloni panel
• Size: 60 x 50 x 30 cm ( 24 x 20 x 12 "")
• Weight: 17,6 Kg
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months