Datavideo NVS-25 Video Streaming Server / Recorder
Datavideo NVS-25 H.264 / AVC Video Streaming Server / Recorder - SDI / HDMI / CVBS Input, DHCP Client, RTSP over TCP
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
From any HDMI / SDI / CVBS input source such as a camera or switcher, NVS-25 generates an H.264-encoded stream compliant with RTSP / RTMP / HLS protocols.
While encoding the video for live streaming, NVS-25 can simultaneously records a MP4 or .TS file to a USB storage device.
NVS-25 is remotely controlled using Windows / Apple PC or mobile device with a web browser.
Flexible mechanism design for desktop application or 1U rack mount application. Features • Broadcast quality HD / SD H.264 network streaming.
• H.264 / AVC video CODEC, up to High Profile Level 4.0.
• Input source: NVS-25 can accept SDI / HDMI / CVBS source input.
• Supports de-interlace video streaming for progressive output.
• Front panel control for recording and streaming.
• Audio inputs: select embedded or external audio source.
• Network feature: DHCP Client, RTSP over TCP/UDP/HTTP with MPEG TS. RTMP, HLS protocols (unicast only).
• Stream live to Facebook.
• Flexible video scaler presets for streaming out.
• Supports 3 types of GOP structure: IBBP, IPPP and IBP.
• Web UI for system configuration and FW upgrade.
• Attach USB storage device (Up to 1TB storage device).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months