Darkglass Electronics Microtubes B7K V2 Guitar Pedal
Darkglass Electronics Microtubes B7K V2 Analog Bass Preamp, Powerful Dynamic Saturation, 4-Band EQ
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The character and core of the Microtubes B7K remains the same, still retaining the powerful dynamic saturation circuit of the B3K and adds a four-band equalizer and a balanced line driver for even greater versatility. Designed for both studio and live use, it will take your direct sound to a whole new level.
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
• Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio.
• Sets the volume of the overdriven signal.
• Sets the amount of saturation in the overdriven signal.
• Sets the amount of low frequency content to saturate by selecting between three different bass boost levels before the clipping stage.
• Sets the amount of treble content to saturate: The "Boost" setting emphasizes the treble content extra clarity and presence. The "Flat" position leaves this register untouched while the "Cut" position will reduce the amount of high frequencies being saturated.
• +-12dB @ 100Hz
Low Mids Switch
• This switch change the center frequency of the Low Mids from 1kHz to 500Hz.
• +-12dB @ 1kHz
• +-12dB @ 3 kHz
Hi Mids Switch
• This switch change the center frequency of the Hi Mids from 3kHz to 1.5kHz.
• +-12dB @ 5kHz
• A passthrough for your input signal, useful for parallel processing.
• A balanced version of the ¼” output, useful for running into PA’s or studio mixing consoles.
• 12×10.7 cm (4.72×4.21 in)
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited