Wireless Pan and tilt Camera with night and day veiwing
D-Link WiFi/Wired IP Camera inc Pan+Tilt with Day/Night Vision, Smartphone Monitoring - Ideal Indoor Home/Office
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Monitor your home...
The DCS-5009L Wi-Fi Pan & Tilt Day/Night Camera provides a range of features to help you effectively monitor large areas of your home or small office at all hours of the day. The pan/tilt function allows the camera to patrol a wide area, while the built-in IR LEDs provide around the clock surveillance regardless of the lighting conditions.
Wireless connectivity means there is no need for additional cabling, allowing for flexible placement and hassle-free installation.
Sharp Image Monitoring from Different Angles
By providing you with sharp, responsive pan/tilt movement and digital zoom, the Wi-Fi Pan & Tilt Day/Night Camera gives you full control over your surveillance. You can quickly scan a wide area from a variety of angles, and 4x digital zoom lets you zoom in on specific areas for more detail. The DCS-5009L can also be set to move to specific preset positions, allowing the camera to focus on particular areas of interest within the surveillance area.
Peace of Mind with 24/7 Monitoring
The DCS-5009L is a standalone surveillance camera that requires no special hardware or software and can run independently even without a PC. Send e-mail notifications with snapshots or video clips whenever motion is detected using just the DCS-5009L and an Internet connection. You can customise areas of the video image to monitor for motion, allowing you to effectively monitor areas such as entryways or restricted-traffic areas. Night time monitoring is also possible thanks to built-in infrared LEDs which allow for viewing of up to 8 metres (26 feet) in complete darkness, enabling round-the-clock monitoring of your home or small office.
Wired and Wireless Connectivity
Place the DCS-5009L anywhere in your home or small office with the flexibility of either wired or wireless connectivity. Install the DCS-5009L anywhere within range of your existing wireless network, without the need for additional network cabling. Wireless connectivity gives you the flexibility to move the camera from place to place should your surveillance requirements change.
Easy Installation and Flexible Placement
Setting up your Pan & Tilt Wi-Fi Camera is easier than ever with our app-enabled installation wizard. And with the included mounting base, you can place your camera virtually anywhere, connect and view instantly!
mydlink™: the easiest way to setup up your camera and monitor your home
Connecting a camera on your network and accessing it has traditionally required complex configuration. mydlink™ makes it easy to access your camera from wherever you are, whenever it’s convenient for you. Using the free mydlink™ Lite app for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, you can connect and setup your mydlink™ camera without turning on a computer. A step-by-step guide has your camera up and running in a matter of minutes. Through the mydlink™ Lite app, you can set up a free mydlink™ account which allows you to view and manage your camera from any Internet connected computer. If you have more than one camera, you can add it to your existing mydlink™ account and watch all your cameras from a single location.
Accessing your cameras on the go is easy too. Just download the free mydlink™ Lite app for your iPhone or Android device and you can quickly and easily view your camera feed from anywhere with a wireless or 3G/4G LTE connection. Thanks to this app, you can monitor on-the-go even if you don’t have access to a computer. If you have a mydlink™-enabled Cloud Router, setting up and configuring your DCS-5009L is a snap, thanks to Zero Configuration. Simply connect your camera to its power adapter and then connect your camera to your Cloud Router with an Ethernet cable - the camera will automatically be added to your account. Features Camera
• High quality CMOS sensor for crystal clear images
• Pan and Tilt functions to cover a large area
• Built-in IR LEDs to capture video even in complete darkness
• Wireless 802.11n gives increased speed, range, and reliability
• Place anywhere without the need for additional network cabling
• Real-time H.264 and MJPEG compression for reduced video file size
• Motion detection
• Send snapshots or video clips to an FTP site or through e-mail
• Remote video monitoring using mydlink™
Ease of Use
• Zero Configuration Setup using a D-Link cloud router
• Supports WPS for simple, secure wireless setup
• mydlink™-enabled allows hassle-free remote access
Camera Hardware Profile
• 1/5” VGA progressive CMOS sensor
• 8 meter IR illumination distance
• Minimum illumination: 0 lux with IR LEDs on
• Built-in Infrared-Cut Removable (ICR) Filter module
• 4X digital zoom
• Lens: fixed length 2.2 mm
• Aperture: F2.0
• Angle of view:
• (H) 66.22°
• (V) 49.08°
• (D) 77.04°
• Exposure time: 1/15 to 1/15,000 sec.
• Built-in microphone
• Configurable image size, quality, frame rate, and bit rate
• Time stamp and text overlays
• Configurable motion detection windows
• Adjustable brightness, saturation, contrast
• Simultaneous H.264/MJPEG format compression
• JPEG for still images
• 640 x 480, 320 x 240, 160 x 112 at frame rates up to 30 fps1
• 10/100 BASE-TX Ethernet port 802.11n wireless
• -170° to +170° (total 340°)
• -25° to +95° (total 120°)
• 16° per second
• Pan 1°/2°/3°/4°/5°(default)/10°/15°/20°/25°/30° per click
• Tilt: 1°/2°/3°/4°/5°(default)/10°/15°/20°/25°/30° per click
• IPV4, ARP, TCP, UDP, ICMP
• DHCP Client
• NTP Client (D-Link)
• DNS Client
• DDNS Client (D-Link)
• SMTP Client
• FTP Client
• HTTP Server
• UPnP Port Forwarding
• Password authentication
• HTTP digest encryption
System Requirements for Web Interfaces
• Operating system: Microsoft Windows, XP/Vista/7/8
• Browser: Internet Explorer 7/Firefox 12/Safari 4/Chrome 20 or higher with Java enabled
• Event notification and uploading of snapshots/video clips via e-mail (SMTP) or FTP
• Motion Detection
• Configuration accessible via web browser
• mydlink™ Lite app for iOS, Android and Windows Phone
• mydlink™+ app for iOS and Android
• Device: 292.4 grams (0.64 lbs)
• Stand: 60.8 grams (0.13 lbs)
• 12 V DC 1 A, 50/60 Hz
• 8.64 watts
• Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
• Storage: -25 to 70° C (-13 to 158 °F)
• Operating: 20% to 85% non-condensing
• Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
• CE LVD
• 102.35 x 101.27 x 133.6 mm (4.03 x 3.99 x 5.26 inches) (Camera only)
• 102.35 x 101.27 x 230.0 mm (4.03 x 3.99 x 9.06 inches) (Including mounting bracket)
1. Please ensure the device is using the latest firmware. You can update your device to the latest firmware through the mydlink web portal at www.mydlink.com or download from www.dlink.com.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- 0845 612 0003/0871 873 3000
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.