Wireless Day/Night Security Camera Cloud D-Link DCS-932L
D-Link IP Network Camera Twin Pack inc Wi-Fi Day & Night, WPS, IR LED with mydlink Phone/Tablet app
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Peace Of Mind With 24/7 Monitoring Of Any Environment
The DCS-932L is a standalone surveillance camera that requires no special hardware or software, and can run independently even without a PC. Send e-mail notifications with snapshots whenever motion or sound is detected using just the DCS-932L and an Internet connection. You can customise areas of the video to monitor for motion to keep watch over entryways, and you can set volume limits to detect when a loud sound is picked up by the camera. Night time monitoring is possible with the built-in infrared LEDs which allow for night time viewing of up to 5 meters, enabling round-the-clock monitoring of a home or small office.
mydlink™: the easiest way to setup up your camera and monitor your home
Connecting a camera on your network and accessing it has traditionally required complex configuration. mydlink™ makes it easy to access your camera from wherever you are, whenever it's convenient for you. Using the free mydlink™ Lite app for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, you can connect and setup your mydlink™ camera without turning on a computer. A step-by-step guide has your camera up and running in a matter of minutes. Through the mydlink™ Lite app, you can set up a free mydlink™ account which allows you to view and manage your camera from any Internet connected computer. If you have more than one camera, you can add it to your existing mydlink™ account and watch all your cameras from a single location.
Accessing your cameras on the go is easy too. Just download the free mydlink™ Lite app for your iOS, Android or Windows Phone device and you can quickly and easily view your camera feed from anywhere with a wireless or 3G/4G LTE connection. Thanks to this app, you can monitor on-the-go even if you don't have access to a computer.
If you have a mydlink™-enabled Cloud Router, setting up and configuring your DCS-932L is a snap, thanks to Zero Configuration. Simply connect your camera to its power adapter and then connect your camera to your Cloud Router with an Ethernet cable - the camera will automatically be added to your account.
Create a Comprehensive Surveillance System
Included with the DCS-932L is the D-ViewCam software, which adds enhanced features and functionality that helps you create a full surveillance system. D-ViewCam enables centralised management of multiple network cameras, supporting up to 32 network cameras and up to 64 users. With a dedicated computer it offers digital monitoring and recording with a wide array of features, including scheduled, motion and manual recording options for individual needs. Features Features
• High quality VGA CMOS sensor for excellent image quality
• Built-in IR LEDs to capture video in low-light environments, or even complete darkness
• Motion detection with configurable detection windows
• Sound level detection
• Send notifications and snapshots to your e-mail address
Ease Of Use
• Wireless 802.11n/g/b connection lets you install the camera anywhere
• WPS support for easy wireless connection
• UPnP & DDNS support
• mydlink enabled so you can check on your camera anytime, anywhere
• View and manage your camera through the mydlink website
• Supports the mydlink Lite and mydlink+ apps for remote viewing on your mobile device
Camera Hardware Profile
• 1/5" VGA progressive CMOS sensor
• Fixed length 3.15 mm
• Aperture F2.8
• Angle of view
- (H) 45.3°
- (V) 34.5°
- (D) 54.9°
• Exposure Time: 1/3.75 to 1/14,640 sec.
• 4X digital zoom
• Minimum object distance: 500 mm
• Built-in microphone
• 5 metre IR illumination distance
• Minimum illumination: 0 lux with IR LEDs on
• Built-in Infrared-Cut Removable (ICR) Filter module
• Configurable image size, quality, and frame rate
• Time stamp and text overlays
• Configurable motion detection windows
• Configurable brightness, saturation, contrast
• MJPEG format compression
• JPEG for still images
• 640 x 480 at 20 fps
• 320 x 240 / 160 x 112 at 30 fps
• 10/100 BASE-TX Ethernet port
• 802.11n/b/g wireless with WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption
• Operates over 2.4 GHz frequency band
• Single-band 1T1R mode supports a maximum data rate of 72.2 Mbps (PHY rate) using 20 MHz bandwidth
• DHCP Client
• NTP Client (D-Link)
• DNS Client
• DDNS Client (D-Link)
• SMTP Client
• FTP Client
• HTTP Server
• UPnP Port Forwarding
• Password authentication
• HTTP digest encryption
System Requirements for Web Interfaces
• Operating system: Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista or Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
• Browser: Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 12, Safari 6, or Chrome 20 or higher with Java installed and enabled
• Motion detection
• Sound level detection
• Event notification and sending snapshots via SMTP
• Configuration accessible via web browser
• mydlink Lite app for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, Android, and Windows Phone
D-ViewCam™ System Requirements
• Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista/XP Web Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or higher
D-ViewCam™ Software Functions
• Remote management/control of up to 32 cameras
• Viewing of up to 32 cameras on one screen
• Supports all management functions provided in web interface
• Scheduled motion triggered, or manual recording options
• Camera only: 60 x 32.15 x 96 mm (2.36 x 1.27 x 3.78 in)
• With base: 80 x 80 x 126.6 mm (3.15 x 3.15 x 4.98 in.)
• Camera only: 57.8 grams (2.04 ounces) ± 5%
• With base: 91.8 grams (3.24 ounces) ± 5%
• 5 V DC 1 A, 50/60 Hz
• 2.84 watts maximum ± 5%
• Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
• Storage: -20 to 70? C (-4 to 158 ?F)
• Operating: 20% to 80% non-condensing
• Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
• FCC Class B
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.