Dlink Wireless Home Security/Monitoring Camera DCS-820L
Peace of Mind, anywhere, anytime
The EyeOn™ Camera is specially designed to make it easy for you to monitor your home. Its versatile all-day monitoring turns on night vision automatically when it gets dark, giving you a clear picture day or night so you can keep an eye on things anytime. It’s perfect for use in the home, or even when you’re away; it’s mydlink™-enabled, which means that you can check on your home remotely and securely over the Internet.
Day & Night vision
Keep an eye on things day or night with up to 16 feet of visibilty in the dark.
Sophisticated technology to keep you informed
The EyeOn™ Camera can send you notifications you when your home needs your attention. It can detect movements and sounds, and alert you immediately. Not only can you see and hear your inside your home, but you can also comfort your pets with the sound of your voice through two-way audio.
Photos & Snapshots
Save your photos and video clips directly to your mobile device's photo/video folder for easy sharing.
Sound & Motion detection
Recieve instant notification alerts when a movement of loud noise is detected.
Perfectly Portable for instant monitoring anywhere
You can take the EyeOn™ Camera with you when travelling, even when there is no available Internet connection. Just connect your mobile device to the EyeOn™ Camera wireless network for instant local monitoring, making it perfect for family holidays or just visiting friends. You can even connect it to an external USB battery for total portability!
Two Way Audio
Whether you're in the next room or away from home, comfort your pets with the sound of your voice.
Simple to use
Getting started is quick and easy; the free mydlink™ Monitor app for iOS and Android mobile devices not only guides you step by step through the setup process but also gives you an easy to use interface for all the advanced features of the EyeOn™ Camera. Check on your home at a glance, pinch to zoom in and out with ease or play one of five gentle lullabies to soothe your pets. You can even take snapshots and video clips and save them directly to your mobile device! Just download the free mydlink™ Monitor app for your smartphone or tablet and you can quickly and easily setup and view your EyeOn™ Camera from anywhere with a wireless or 4G LTE/3G connection. You can also log onto the secure mydlink™ web portal on your computer to keep an eye on what matters most!
4x Digital zoom
View more details of your home or pets with a few simple gestures.
mydlink™ Camera Monitor
Whether you're at home or on-the-go, the mydlink™ Camera Monitor keeps you connected to your home and allows you to manage all of your camera's features directly from your mobile device.
Even when an internet connection isn't available you can connect your mobile device to the camera's wireless network for instant local monitoring. Features Monitor
• Night vision with infrared LEDs that turn on automatically when it gets dark.
• 802.11n wireless lets you place the monitor anywhere.
• microSD card slot for recording snapshots and video triggered by motion or sound.
• Can be powered by an external USB battery.
• 5 different gentle lullabies built-in.
• Interchangeable blue and pink accent colour rings.
• Sound detection alerts you to loud noises.
• Motion detection lets you know if the monitor detects movement.
• Notifications can be sent to your mobile device when sound or motion is detected.
• Two-way audio lets you hear your pets and allows you to respond and calm them down.
Monitor from your Mobile Device or Computer
• Uses the free mydlink™ Monitor app for iOS and Android devices.
• The mydlink™ Monitor app helps you set up your device and gives you easy access to all functions.
• Monitor from your computer through the secure mydlink™ web portal.
• 1/5” VGA CMOS sensor.
• 5 metre IR light illumination distance.
• Minimum illumination: 0 lux with IR LEDs on.
• Built-in microphone and speaker.
• Digital zoom.
• Adjustable angle and pivot.
• Focal length: 2.5 mm.
• Aperture: F2.0.
• Angle of view: (H) 68°, (V) 51°, (D) 85°.
• 802.11n wireless.
• microSD card slot.
• Reset button.
• Direct button.
• Power port (Micro-USB).
• Configurable image size.
• Time stamp overlay.
• H.264 format video compression.
• JPEG for still images.
• 640 x 480
• 320 x 240
• Sound detection with adjustable sensitivity
• Motion detection with adjustable sensitivity
• 2-way audio lets you listen and respond to your pets
• Sends notifications when sound or motion is detected
• Records snapshots and video to microSD when triggered by motion or sound
• mydlink™ Monitor app available on the App Store and Google Play (Not included with Product)
• Compatible with iPhone and iPad using iOS 6 or higher
• Compatible with Android smartphones and tablets using Android 4.1 or higher
Network Protocols Supported:
• DHCP client
• HTTPS (for configuration)
• UPnP port forwarding
• Administrator protection
• Password authentication
• HTTP and RTSP authentication
Dimensions (L x W x H)
• 86 x 92 x 120 mm (3.4 x 3.6 x 4.7 inches)
• 174.4 g (6.2 oz)
• 5 V DC / 1.5 A, 50/60 Hz through power adapter
• Can be powered by an external USB battery with at least 2 A output (Not Included)
|For Indoor Use||Yes|
|For Outdoor Use||No|
|Sensor||1/5" VGA CMOS|
|IR/Night Vision Range||5|
|Minimum Illumination||0 LUX (IR)|
|Network Security Features||
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||92 x 120 x 86mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- 0845 612 0003
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.