D-Link DSL-G604T ADSL Router With Wireless Lan Access & Built-In 4-Port Switch
D-Link DSL-G604T ADSL Router Modem with Wireless LAN Access & Built-in 4-port Switch 54Mbps - VPN
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Using 802.11g wireless technology, Wi-Fi enabled computers and devices can wirelessly connect to the DSL-G604T and share a single incoming Internet connection. With four additional Ethernet LAN ports, you can connect your network Ethernet-enabled devices.
• The router functionality on the DSL-G604T Wireless ADSL Router Modem includes support for VPN pass-through of multiple concurrent IPSec and PPTP tunnels, making it especially useful for telecommuters or users who need a more secure way to communicate and transmit information.
Features • A simple configuration tool and a Web-based user interface allow you to easily modify settings to connect to your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This Web interface also provides traffic statistics, connection speed, and other detailed information.
• The DSL-G604T Wireless ADSL Router Modem supports static IP, Dynamic IP, as well as PPPoE connections, and works with applications such as online gaming and VPN connections with no additional configuration. The DSL-G604T is easily upgradeable, making it future-proof for both end-users and service providers.
• Whether it’s for a home user who wants to share wireless high-speed Internet access or for a small office that needs Internet access for conducting essential business activities, the DSL-G604T Wireless ADSL Router Modem is the ideal all-in-one broadband solution.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- 0845 612 0003/0871 873 3000
Subject to 2 years manufacturer's warranty.
Online D-Link warranty using the link below;
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.