D Link DCS-2230L Full HD WiFi Day/Night Network Video Camera
D-Link DCS-2230L 2MP Sensor Full HD Cloud Wireless Day/Night Network Surveillance Camera, 802.11n WiFi, Fast LAN Port
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Wireless N Connectivity
The DCS-2230 includes 802.11n wireless for fast and easy integration into your existing network environment. Wireless N allows you to stream high-quality video to remote sites and mobile devices. A Site Survey feature also allows you to view and connect to nearby wireless networks with ease. The DCS-2230 also includes a standard Ethernet port for connections to traditional wired networks.
ePTZ For Surveying Regions Of Interest
The ePTZ feature allows users to select a target region for close-up viewing simply by clicking on the video feed displayed within their browser. ePTZ makes use of the camera’s 2 mexapixel resolution to survey a large area effortlessly. Since ePTZ requires no moving parts, there is no need to worry about the camera having mechanical failures.
Easy To Configure And Operate
This network camera supports the Universal Plug-n-Play feature, which allows computers running on Windows XP/Vista/7 to automatically recognize the camera and add it to the network. Sign up with one of the free Dynamic DNS services available on the web to assign a name and domain to the camera (e.g. mycamera.dlinkddns.com), and remotely access the camera without having to remember your IP address. You may also view up to 32 cameras from a central location using the included D-ViewCam software. D-ViewCam has a robust set of features including automated e-mail alerts which can instantly inform administrators of suspicious or unusual activities.
Open Network Video Interface Forum (ONVIF) compliant
The Open Network Video Interface Forum (ONVIF) is standards relating to open IP video networking. DCS-2230 is ONVIF compliant and therefore interoperable with other manufacturer’s products on the same network such as cameras, storage systems, video analytics products and Video Management Systems. For more information on ONVIF and compatible D-Link network cameras, please click here.
Centralised management with D-ViewCam™
The included D-Link D-ViewCam™ (DCS-100) is a sophisticated video management software which enables you to manage up to 32 network cameras, set e-mail alert notifications, create recording schedules, and trigger motion detection to record directly to your hard drive or network folder. D-ViewCam™ also allows you to upload a floor plan of your premises, and create a realistic layout according to the locations of your cameras, further simplifying the management process. Features Hardware Profile
• 1/2.7” 2 Megapixel progressive CMOS sensor
• Minimum Illumination: 0 lux (with IR illumination)
• 10x digital zoom
• Fixed length 4.37 mm.
• Aperture: F2.0
• Angle of view:
• (H) 67.4°
• (V) 40.8°
• (D) 75.0°
• Configurable image size, quality, frame rate, and bit rate
• Time stamp and text overlays
• Configurable motion detection windows
• 3 Configurable privacy masks zone
• Configurable shutter speed, brightness, saturation, contrast, sharpness
• H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG simultaneous format compression
• JPEG for still images
• H.264/MPEG-4 multicast streaming
• 16:9 - 1920x1080 (@ up to 15 fps), 1280x720, 800x450, 640x360, 480x270, 320x176, 176x144 (@ up to 30 fps)
• 4:3 – 1440x1080 (@ up to 15 fps), 1280x960, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480, 320x240, 176x144 (@ up to 30 fps)
• Built-in microphone
• Built-in speaker
• G.726 codec
• 1x 10/100Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45)
Wireless (DCS-2230 only)
• IEEE 802.11n/g/b
• WEP/WPA/WPA2 security
• WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) push-button
External Device Interface
• 1 DI / 1 DO
• Micro SD card slot
• PIR motion detector
• DHCP Client
• NTP Client (D-Link)
• DNS Client
• DDNS Client (D-Link)
• SMTP Client
• FTP Client
• HTTP / HTTPS
• Samba Client
• UPnP Port Forwarding
• IP filtering
• ONVIF compliant
• Administrator and user group protection
• Password authentication
• HTTP and RTSP digest encryption
System Requirements for Web Interface
• Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000, Apple MAC OSX 10.3 or above, Linux, Unix
• Browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Netscape, Opera
• Motion detection
• PIR motion detection
• Event notification and upload snapshots/video clips via HTTP, SMTP, or FTP
• Supports multiple HTTP, SMTP, and FTP servers
• Multiple event notifications
• Multiple recording methods for easy backup
• Configuration accessible via web browser
• Take snapshots/video clips and save to local hard drive or NAS via web browser
• Pocket PC, or mobile phone with 3GPP playback support
D-ViewCam™ System Requirements
• Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP
• Web Browser: Internet Explorer 6 or higher
• Protocol: Standard TCP/IP
D-ViewCam™ Software Functions
• Remote management/control of up to 32 cameras
• Viewing of up to 32 cameras on one screen
• Supports all management functions provided in web interface
• Scheduled motion triggered, or manual recording options
• 5V DC 1.25 A, 50/60 Hz
• Max. Power Consumption 2.5 W
• Operation: 0 to 40 °C
• Storage: -20 to 70 °C
• 20% to 80% non-condensing
• 70 g
• CE LVD
• FCC (Class B)
• Camera: 58 x 95 x 38.7 (W x H x D)
• Camera+stand: 82 x 128.6 x 97 (W x H x D)
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.