CYP Bi-Directional PoC Receiver
CYP PU-607BD-RX HDBASET, Bi-Directional PoC Receiver, HDMI/ RJ45/ RS232, 4K, DTS-HD, 100m HDMI over CAT5e/6/7
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The PU-607BD-RX Receiver allows uncompressed HDMI signals and IP data to be received via a Single CAT5e/6/7 cable. This solution has the added features of RS-232 and 2-way IR control functionality over the same CAT5e/6/7 cable. These combined HDMI and control signals can be transmitted up to lengths of 100 metres. This Receiver is designed to be used with the PU-607BD-TX or PU-607BDWP-TX Transmitters only, which enables Bi-Directional Power over Cable (PoC) functionality.
• HDCP 2.2 Compliant.
• Supports all v1.4 HDMI resolutions including 4K.
• Supports uncompressed video/audio up to 10.2Gbps.
• Supports resolutions VGA~WUXGA, 480i~1080p, 4K [email protected]/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2), 4K [email protected] 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0), 4K/[email protected]/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2) and 4K/[email protected] 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings.
• HDMI, HDCP, & DVI compliant.
• Supports HDCP repeating and CEC functions.
• Uncompressed data transfer over single CAT cable (100m - CAT6/7; 80m - CAT5e).
• 4K/2K & 4K UHD signals can be transmitted up to 70m via CAT5e/6 and 100m via CAT6a/7.
• Uncompressed video 1080p, 60Hz, 48bits.
• Audio support up to 7.1CH & Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD.
• 5-Play™ convergence: HDMI, LAN, Bi-Directional POE & Control (IR & RS232).
• Supports 3D signals.
• Supports Bi-Directional Power over Cable (PoC).
Note : Only compatible with PU-607BD-TX & PU-607BDWP-TX Transmitters.
Inputs: 1x RJ45 [1x HDMI & Propriety Data], 1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Receiver]
Outputs: 1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data], 1x 9pin Dsub [1x RS-232 Data], 1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Emitter], 1x RJ45 [1x Ethernet (I/O) IP]
POE PSU: Bi-directional POE
Dimensions: 100mm [W] x 115mm [D] x 25mm [H]
Net Weight: 260g
Gross Weight: 500g
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.