The PU-506-KIT allows uncompressed HDMI signals to be transmitted over a Single CAT5e/6/7 cable. This solution has the added features of RS-232 and 2-way IR control functionality over the same CAT5e/6/7 cable. These combined HDMI and control signals can be transmitted up to lengths of 100 metres. Utilise the USB power output from a TV as an optional way of powering the PU-506-RX receiver unit alternative to a mains power supply.
• Supports all v1.4 HDMI resolutions plus 4k.
• Supports uncompressed video/audio up to 10.2Gbps
• Common supported resolutions : HDTV: 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1080p24; PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA.
• HDMI, HDCP & DVI compliant
• Supports HDCP repeating and CEC functions
• Uncompressed data transfer over single CAT cable (100m - CAT6/7; 80m - CAT5e)
• Audio support up to 7.1CH & Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD
• 3-Play™ convergence
• Compact design
• Supports 3D signals
• Choose to power the PU-506-RX via the USB output from a TV (Cable available separately - APC-USB)
* Please note the performance and consistency of USB power outputs from TV's can vary and cannot be guaranteed by CYP.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as CYP 3-Play HDBase Extender Kit 2-way IR, RS-232 & HDMI, HDMI to CAT5 Conversion Kit, up to 100m . Please choose from the list below.