Features • Cherry MX Red Mechanical Switches - Smooth, linear key response for ultra fast double and triple taps without the audible click
• Key-by-Key Customizable Backlighting - Deep red LEDs with adjustable brightness and per key programmability to light up just the keys you need. Save the keys for your favorite game directly to the keyboard.
• Contoured, Textured WASD Keycaps - Keep your eyes on the action with easy to locate FPS keys
• Anodized Black Brushed Aluminum Chassis - Professional-Grade look and feel plus the rugged durability needed for hours of gaming
• Full Key Matrix Anti-Ghosting with 20-Key Rollover - Every keystroke translates into accurate gameplay¡Xeven when multiple keys are pressed.
• Detachable full length wrist rest - Soft touch design that¡¦s comfortable for hours of play and comes off if it gets in your way.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- Corsair / SCAN
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 2nd Jan 2015
This TekSpek guides you through the important considerations when purchasing a mechanical keyboard.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.