Corsair Obsidian 250D Mini ITX Case
• Aluminum front fascia and thick steel construction.
• Overall dimensions 290mm (H) x 277mm (W) x 351mm (D)
• Top window for component visibility.
• Thumbscrew backplate removal for PSU and hard drive access.
• Easily removed dust filters on all intakes.
• Simultaneously fit two 3.5¡¨/2.5¡¨ drives, two 2.5¡¨ drives, one 5.25¡¨ drive, a full sized PSU, a 290mm long GPU, and a 240mm radiator.
• Front panel USB 3.0, headphone and mic ports, and power and reset buttons.
• Innovative three panel removal for sides and top panel, with thumbscrews.
• Front fan 200mm, 140mm, or 120mm compatible (AF140L 140mm included)
• Side fans dual 120mm compatible (AF120L 120mm included)
• Rear fans dual 80mm compatible
• Tons of cable routing tie downs for easy cable maintenance.
• Tool free installation of all drives.
|Case Form Factor||Mini ITX|
|Motherboard Form Factor||Mini ITX|
|Front/ Side/ Top Panel||
|Front Radiator Compatibility|
|Top Radiator Compatibility|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Power Supply Form Factor|
|Max PSU Length|
|Max CPU Cooler Height|
|Max VGA Card Length|
|Dimensions||277 x 290 x 351.2 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||4.42 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Even though it might be a tight fit and some modding would be needed, can this case take a M-ATX mobo as standard? i.e does it have mounts and holes pre cut etc.
This case won't be able to fit a mATX mobo in it, as it is simply too small for one. The motherboard mid plate is barely bigger than a ITX. Hope this helps!