Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Low Profile MX Red Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Factory Brown Box
Corsair K70 MK.2 Low Profile Mechanical Keyboard, Cherry MX Low Profile Red, RGB, Anti-Ghosting, USB Refurbished
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Low Profile Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
The Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Low Profile Mechanical Gaming Keyboard features new CHERRY MX Low Profile RGB keyswitches, combining the all-day comfort of low profile, low-travel keys with the performance of a mechanical keyswitch. An all-new slim-line design effortlessly fits into your modern desktop setup, while the aircraft-grade anodized aluminum frame provides the durability to last through a lifetime of gaming.
Vivid dynamic multi-color RGB per-key backlighting is brighter than ever thanks to redesigned low profile keyswitches, controlled by powerful CORSAIR iCUE software that synchronizes lighting across all your CORSAIR iCUE devices. Loaded with extras, from dedicated multimedia controls and a detachable soft-touch palm rest, to replaceable FPS and MOBA keycaps, the K70 RGB MK.2 LOW PROFILE offers long-term comfort with a new modern slim design.
• All-day Comfort Low Profile Keys: Experience all-day comfort with low profile, low travel keys, without sacrificing Cherry MX mechanical gaming performance. Cherry MX Low Profile RGB Red mechanical keyswitches provide a familiar smooth and linear movement with 1.2mm actuation.
• Modern, Slim Design: An all-new stunning slim-line design effortlessly fits into modern desktop setups.
• Durable Aluminium Frame: Aircraft-grade anodized aluminium frame ensures a lifetime of gaming.
• Dynamic Multicolour Per-Key Backlighting: Multi-colour RGB per-key backlighting, now brighter than ever thanks to redesigned low profile keyswitches.
• Programmable with CORSAIR iCUE Software: Vivid dynamic RGB lighting control, sophisticated macro programming and full-system lighting synchronization compatible CORSAIR peripherals, coolers, fans and more.
• Detachable, Soft-Touch Palm Rest: The comfort to enhance your gameplay during the longest gaming session.
• Dedicated Multimedia Controls: Adjust audio on-the-fly, without interrupting your game.
• USB Pass-Through Port: Provides convenient access to an additional USB port for your mouse or headset.
• 8MB Onboard Profile Storage: Take all your macros, lighting profiles and shortcuts with you, with three stored profiles and no need for external software.
• 100% Anti-Ghosting with Full-Key Rollover (NKRO): No matter how fast your in-game actions are, every keypress registers.
|Keyboard Model||K70 RGB MK.2 Low Profile Red Refurbished|
|Form Factor||Standard Full Size|
|Key Switches||Cherry MX Low Profile Red Mechanical|
|USB Hub||USB Pass-through Port|
|Key Rollover||Full Key Rollover|
|Macro Recording Method|
|Win Lock Key||Yes|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||N/A|
|On-board Memory Size||8MB|
|Other Keyboard Features|
|Language||English (UK) Language|
|Cable Material||Tangle Free Rubber|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Dimensions||168 x 29 x 438 mm (WxHxD)|
|Mouse Specifications (If Included)|
|Number of Buttons|
|Scroll Wheel Tilt Function||No|
|Mouse Battery Type|
|Other Accessories (If Included)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 01204 474747
Date Issued: 2nd Jan 2015
This TekSpek guides you through the important considerations when purchasing a mechanical keyboard.