Corsair H80i V2 AIO Hydro/Water Intel/AMD RGB LED CPU Cooler
Corsair Hydro Series H80i V2 All-In-One Extreme Performance CPU Cooler with 120mm Radiator, 2x 120mm Fan, Intel/AMD, TR4
The H80i v2 has Corsair Link built in. Just attach the included cable to a USB header on your motherboard and download the free Corsair Link software, and you can monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, adjust fan speeds, and customize the LED lighting directly from your desktop. Features • Extra-thick 120mm radiator: A depth of 49mm provides more surface are for rapid cooling.
• Improved coldplate and pump design: Better efficiency gives you lower temperatures with less noise.
• Advanced SP120L PWM fan design: Better high-static pressure air delivery and customizable speed.
• Built-in Corsair Link: Monitor CPU and coolant temperature, adjust fan speed, and customize lighting directly from your desktop.
• User replaceable inserts: Change the color of your cooler to match your system with the user-replaceable inserts on the radiator and pump cap (Sold Separately).
• Compatible with Ryzen Threadripper Processors on the AMD X399 platform, when used inconjunction with the bracket included with the CPU.
• Corsair Hydro Series H80i v2 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
• Mounting kit for all modern CPU sockets
• Two SP120L High Torque 120mm fans
• USB cable for Corsair Link. Integration
• Fan and radiator mounting screws
• Thermal compound (pre-applied)
• Quick Start Guide
|Cooler Form Factor||120mm All-In-One Hydro Cooler|
|Max. Cooling Capacity|
|Included Fan Configuaration||2 x 120mm|
|Fan Edition||Corsair SP120L Static Pressure with High Torque|
|Fan Bearing Type|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB|
|Approx Fan Speed||N/A|
|Adjustable Fan Speed Controller||No|
|Sound Level (dB)|
|Sound Level (Sone)|
|Heatsink Material||Aluminium / Copper|
|Dimensions & Weight|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 31st May 2016
The Intel Core i7-6700K has sated the appetite of enthusiast gamers since August 2015, but if a quad-core chip just doesn't tickle your fancy, you might have been twiddling your thumbs in anticipation of a new HEDT (High End Desktop) part.
Date Issued: 26th Aug 2015
Intel generally follows a tick-tock philosophy for new processor launches. The tick represents a shrinking of the manufacturing process - 32nm to 22nm, for example - while the tock is indicative of a new architecture based on the leading process of that time. This has been the case since 2007.