Corsair H60 V1 Hydro Cooler with SP120L Fan
Corsair H60 V1 Hydro Cooler with SP120L Fan OEM
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The wide body, low-pitch blades of the SP120 fan provides outstanding static pressure and airflow through the H60 Hydro cooler.
Features • FEP tubing provides extraordinarily low coolant evaporation levels.
• A new improved micro-channel cold-plate design more efficiently transfers heat.
• Quick and easy installation brackets make it easier than ever to upgrade to watercooling.
• Includes mounting hardware compatible with all modern Intel CPU socket designs
SP120L 2000RPM Fan
• The SP120L at full RPM, has outstanding static pressure, up to 2.36mm/H2O, when used on a radiator or heatsink.
• Seven wide body, low-pitch custom blades for optimal static pressure at very low noise levels.
• Advanced Hydraulic bearing for reliable, quiet operation.
• 4-pin PWM connector.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.