The 760T gives you a ton of flexibility to build the gaming rig you’ve always dreamt about. And the full side panel window gives you the freedom to show it off. Features • Gorgeous full panel window for maximum visibility of your internal components.
• Hinged side panels with quick release latches for easy access.
• Generous expansion room for building high-performance systems.
• Tool-free SSD, Hard Drive, and Optical Drive installation.
• Includes three AF140L fans, (front fans with LEDs) with room for up to seven fans. (NOTE: Black version has RED LED on front fans, Arctic White version has WHITE LED on front fans)
• Fan speed toggle switch allows you to set your fans to ¡§silent¡¨ or ¡§performance¡¨ modes.
• Modular drive cage system for highly customizable layouts.
- Two modular drive cages house three 3.5¡¨ or 2.5¡¨ drives each.
- Four tool-free dedicated SSD cages, sideways mounted.
• Designed for fast and straightforward builds.
• Radiator and fan compatibility:
- Top: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm
- Front: 2 x 140mm or 2 x 120mm (2 x 140mm LED included)
- Bottom: 1 x 120mm
- Rear: 1 x 140mm or 120mm (140mm included)
• Two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 front panel connectors, plus headphone and microphone.
• Easily accessed dust filters.
• Excellent cable routing with rubber grommets for clean builds.
• Nine expansion slots for multiple PCI-E devices or large motherboards
• Maximum CPU Cooler Height 170mm
• Maximum GPU Length 450mm
• Maximum PSU Length 230mm
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.