Corsair Sabre RGB LED USB Optical Gaming Mouse
The Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB is a light weight performance gaming mouse with four-zone 16.8M color backlighting. If you like playing at lower DPIs and taking advantage of a larger mouse mat, you'll be able to react quicker and you'll have less fatigue over long playing sessions. The high-performance switches are custom designed for the fast response that gaming domination requires, and the 10000 DPI optical sensor is paired with instant DPI selection with a multicolor indicator so you're always in control. It's easy to customize the eight buttons to your requirements with the CUE software, and the 1.8 meter braided easy-flex resists snagging for unencumbered play. Features • Light weight - Just 100g total weight. React more quickly and play longer with less fatigue.
• 10000 DPI optical sensor and multi-color DPI indicator - Confident, high-accuracy tracking makes every click count.
• Four-zone 16.8 million color backlighting - Enjoy virtually infinite customization.
• CUE software - Powerful and intuitive Corsair Utility Engine gives you performance tuning and customization control.
• 8 programmable buttons - Fully configurable layout for personalized play.
• High-performance Omron switches rated for 20 million clicks - custom designed for gaming, with fast response and high reliability.
• Ergonomic design - fits comfortably in your hand and supports multiple grip styles.
• 1,000 Hz USB refresh rate - lag-free responsiveness for fast play.
• Braided easy-flex USB cable - 1.8 meters of unencumbered roaming.
|Ideal Game Genres|
|Resolution||100 - 10000 dpi|
|No. of Buttons||8|
|Features & Functions||
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB (16.8M Colours)|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Cable Length||1.8 m|
|Cable Material||Braided Fiber|
|Dimensions||124 x 80 x 38 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 29th Jul 2009
Today's computer mice come in a variety of flavours, including mechanical, optical, laser and BlueTrack. This TekSpek explains what each variety has to offer.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.