Corsair White RGB M65 PRO Optical FPS Gaming Mouse
Corsair Gaming M65 Pro RGB FPS Gaming Mouse, RGB Back-Lit, 100-12000dpi, Wired, USB 2.0, 8 Buttons, 1000Hz, White
• Aircraft-grade aluminum structure: Light weight, durability, and optimal mass distribution.
• Advanced weight tuning system: Set the center of gravity to match your play style.
• Surface calibration tuning utility: Optimizes sensor precision and responsiveness for your playing surface.
• Optimized sniper button positioning: Take advantage of on-the-fly DPI switching to instantly match mouse speed to gameplay demands.
• Harness the Power of CUE: Don't just configure your mouse - program it with double macros, custom RGB lighting, and more.
• Eight strategically placed buttons: Gain an advantage by customizing your button configuration and play your way.
• High-capacity Omron switches rated for 20 million clicks: Ensure reliable performance that holds up through even the longest campaigns.
• High-mass scroll wheel: A rubberized exterior is wrapped around a metallic core for great feel and tactile precision.
• Extra-large PTFE glide pads: Great feel and swift, precise movement with minimal effort.
• M65 PRO RGB FPS Gaming Mouse.
• Quick start guide.
Compatibility and System Requirements
• PC with USB 2.0 port.
• Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7.
• An internet connection is required to download the Corsair Utility Engine software.
|Mouse Model||M65 Pro RGB|
|Ideal Game Genres|
|No. of Buttons||8|
|Features & Functions||
|DPI Adjustment||Selectable DPI|
|Weight System||3x 6.83g User Configurable Weights|
|Backlight Functions||3 Zone RGB|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB (16.8M Colours)|
|Compatible Operating Systems||
|Cable Length||1.8 m|
|Cable Material||Braided Fiber|
|Dimensions||118 x 72 x 39 mm (WxHxD)|
|Weight||115 - 135.5 g|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 29th Jul 2009
Today's computer mice come in a variety of flavours, including mechanical, optical, laser and BlueTrack. This TekSpek explains what each variety has to offer.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.