Corsair White RGB M65 PRO Optical FPS Gaming Mouse
Corsair Gaming M65 Pro RGB FPS Gaming Mouse, RGB Back-Lit, 100-12000dpi, Wired, USB 2.0, 8 Buttons, 1000Hz, White
By DPD On 24th Oct 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Aircraft-grade aluminum structure: Light weight, durability, and optimal mass distribution.
• Advanced weight tuning system: Set the center of gravity to match your play style.
• Surface calibration tuning utility: Optimizes sensor precision and responsiveness for your playing surface.
• Optimized sniper button positioning: Take advantage of on-the-fly DPI switching to instantly match mouse speed to gameplay demands.
• Harness the Power of CUE: Don't just configure your mouse - program it with double macros, custom RGB lighting, and more.
• Eight strategically placed buttons: Gain an advantage by customizing your button configuration and play your way.
• High-capacity Omron switches rated for 20 million clicks: Ensure reliable performance that holds up through even the longest campaigns.
• High-mass scroll wheel: A rubberized exterior is wrapped around a metallic core for great feel and tactile precision.
• Extra-large PTFE glide pads: Great feel and swift, precise movement with minimal effort.
• M65 PRO RGB FPS Gaming Mouse.
• Quick start guide.
Compatibility and System Requirements
• PC with USB 2.0 port.
• Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7.
• An internet connection is required to download the Corsair Utility Engine software.
|Mouse Model||M65 Pro RGB|
|Ideal Game Genres|
|No. of Buttons||8|
|Features & Functions||
|DPI Adjustment||Selectable DPI|
|Weight System||3x 6.83g User Configurable Weights|
|Backlight Functions||3 Zone RGB|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB (16.8M Colours)|
|Compatible Operating Systems||
|Cable Length||1.8 m|
|Cable Material||Braided Fiber|
|Dimensions||118 x 72 x 39 mm (WxHxD)|
|Weight||115 - 135.5 g|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 29th Jul 2009
Today's computer mice come in a variety of flavours, including mechanical, optical, laser and BlueTrack. This TekSpek explains what each variety has to offer.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.