Corsair K95 RGB LED Cherry MX Red Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with New Logo
Corsair Gaming K95 RGB, RGB Back-Lit Keys, Cherry MX Red Mechanical, Wired, USB 2.0, Anti-Ghosting, All +18 Macro Keys
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The Corsair Gaming K95 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard begins with the durability, styling and responsiveness of the legendary K95, and adds multicolour per-key backlighting for virtually endless lighting combinations. It's built with 100% Cherry MX RGB key switches for fast, precise actuation and superior feel, and you can assign up to 108 macros to the 18 G-keys for faster gaming. Every one of the keys can be assigned a unique backlighting colour, and multiple brightness levels for a level of customization never before seen in a mechanical keyboard. 122 key rollover and anti-ghosting ensure accurate gameplay. And, the K95 RGB is built to last, with a black anodized brushed aluminium finish that's sturdy and lightweight. Features • Aircraft-grade anodized brushed aluminium for superior rigidity.
• 100% Cherry MX RGB gaming mechanical key switches for ultimate performance.
• Multicolour per-key backlighting for virtually unlimited game customization.
• 18 G-keys with up to 108 macros for faster gaming.
• Display controller driven fast and fluid for an amazing multicolour light show in a pulsing, waving and cascading array.
• Entire keyboard is programmable to assign a macro to any key.
• 100% anti-ghosting with 122 key rollover on USB.
• On-board memory to take performance and lighting settings with you.
• All-new desktop control software.
Use the Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) to design your own lighting patterns and animations. Here's just a sample of what you can do:
• Static lighting: Change any key on the keyboard to a colour and brightness setting of your choice. You can create, save, and load custom patterns for your favourite games.
• Colour cycling: Cycle through multiple colours with your choice of speed and colour palettes. You can set either the whole keyboard to scroll, or just the keys you want.
• Waves and ripples: Customize the colour palette, direction, duration, and velocity, and have the wave flow across the entire keyboard, or just the keys you want.
• Reactive typing: Set up single-key reactive typing, or create a multi-key ripple effect. You can choose single-layer lighting, where keys light up as you type, or multi-layer, and have the keys change colour.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 2nd Jan 2015
This TekSpek guides you through the important considerations when purchasing a mechanical keyboard.