Corsair K55 RGB Backlit USB PC Gaming Keyboard - Factory Refurb
Corsair Gaming K55 RGB Keyboard, RGB Back-Lit Keys, Wired, USB 2.0, Anti-Ghosting, 8 Key Rollover, 6 Macro Keys, Refurb.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• 6 Programmable Macro Keys: Assign single keystrokes or complex multi-key combos to any of the 6 dedicated macro keys, on-the-fly, without any additional software required to be installed.
• Dedicated Volume and Multimedia Controls: Adjust your audio without interrupting your game with direct access to volume and media playback.
• Quiet and Responsive Keys: Minimum noise and satisfying feel without sacrificing performance.
• Multi-key Anti-Ghosting: Your commands and simultaneous keystrokes register the way you intended.
• Detachable Soft Rubber Wrist Rest: Additional comfort to support your gameplay during marathon gaming sessions.
• Windows Key Lock Mode: Stay focused on the game and avoid distraction by disabling the Windows key while you’re in action.
• Keyboard Tilt Adjustment: Collapsible feet at the bottom of the keyboard allow an optimal gaming experience to minimize fatigue.
|Keyboard Model||K55 RGB|
|Form Factor||Full Size + 6 Macro Keys|
|Key Rollover||8 Key Rollover|
|Macro Keys||6 Dedicated|
|Macro Recording Method||
|Win Lock Key||Yes|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB (16.8M Colours)|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||3 Zone RGB|
|On-board Memory Size|
|Other Keyboard Features|
|Language||English (UK) Language|
|Cable Material||Tangle Free Rubber|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows|
|Dimensions||480.2 x 34.6 x 166.3 mm (WxHxD)|
|Mouse Specifications (If Included)|
|Number of Buttons|
|Scroll Wheel Tilt Function||No|
|Mouse Battery Type|
|Other Accessories (If Included)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 2nd Jan 2015
This TekSpek guides you through the important considerations when purchasing a mechanical keyboard.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.