Corsair K55 RGB Backlit USB PC Gaming Keyboard - Factory Refurb
Corsair Gaming K55 RGB Keyboard, RGB Back-Lit Keys, Wired, USB 2.0, Anti-Ghosting, 8 Key Rollover, 6 Macro Keys, Refurb.
There are 5 people viewing this productDelivery options £5.48 By DPD On 25th Apr 2018 DPD Delivered to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window. £4.79 Collect from local shops UPS and DPD Pickup Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores. Free Collect Instore Q-Collect Place your order online and collect from our Bolton store with Q-Collect. Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout ScanProtect protection ScanProtect Protect against installation damage for 28 days.More
• 6 Programmable Macro Keys: Assign single keystrokes or complex multi-key combos to any of the 6 dedicated macro keys, on-the-fly, without any additional software required to be installed.
• Dedicated Volume and Multimedia Controls: Adjust your audio without interrupting your game with direct access to volume and media playback.
• Quiet and Responsive Keys: Minimum noise and satisfying feel without sacrificing performance.
• Multi-key Anti-Ghosting: Your commands and simultaneous keystrokes register the way you intended.
• Detachable Soft Rubber Wrist Rest: Additional comfort to support your gameplay during marathon gaming sessions.
• Windows Key Lock Mode: Stay focused on the game and avoid distraction by disabling the Windows key while you’re in action.
• Keyboard Tilt Adjustment: Collapsible feet at the bottom of the keyboard allow an optimal gaming experience to minimize fatigue.
|Keyboard Model||K55 RGB|
|Form Factor||Full Size + 6 Macro Keys|
|Key Rollover||8 Key Rollover|
|Macro Keys||6 Dedicated|
|Macro Recording Method||
|Win Lock Key||Yes|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB (16.8M Colours)|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||3 Zone RGB|
|On-board Memory Size|
|Other Keyboard Features|
|Language||English (UK) Language|
|Cable Material||Tangle Free Rubber|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows|
|Dimensions||480.2 x 34.6 x 166.3 mm (WxHxD)|
|Mouse Specifications (If Included)|
|Number of Buttons|
|Scroll Wheel Tilt Function||No|
|Mouse Battery Type|
|Other Accessories (If Included)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 2nd Jan 2015
This TekSpek guides you through the important considerations when purchasing a mechanical keyboard.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.