Corsair RGB GLAIVE Optical PC Gaming Mouse Aluminium - Factory Refurb
Corsair Gaming GLAIVE RGB Optical Gaming Mouse, Aluminium RGB Back-Lit, 16,000dpi, Wired, USB, 6 Button, 3 Grips, Refurb
By DPD On 19th Nov 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
CORSAIR GLAIVE RGB is the ultimate gaming mouse in performance and comfort. The contoured shape is designed for extended play. A custom high-accuracy 16000 DPI optical gaming sensor ensures maximum performance. Choose between 3 styles of interchangeable thumb grips for a tailored fit. On-board profile storage saves lighting effects, macros and DPI settings for universal access to your settings on any PC. The all-new Omron switches are rated for 50 million clicks, providing an ultrafast response and reliability over time. 3-zone dynamic RGB backlighting enables vivid RGB lighting effects and unique customization. An aluminium scroll wheel with rubber grip guarantees solid response and accuracy. Features • Contoured Shape: Designed so you can game longer without fatigue.
• Custom, Gaming Grade 16000 DPI Optical Sensor: Ultra-accurate and high-speed tracking engine. Native 16000 DPI resolution, settable to 1 DPI steps, can be custom tuned to virtually any type of mouse pad.
• Interchangeable Thumb Grips: Choose between 3 styles of thumb grips for a tailored fit.
• On-Board Profile Storage: Saves lighting effects, macros and DPI settings for universal access to your profile on any PC, without the need for drivers or additional software.
• Surface Calibration Tuning Utility: Optimizes sensor precision and responsiveness for your playing surface.
• All-New, High-Performance Omron Switches Rated for 50 Million Clicks: Custom tuned for gaming, providing an ultrafast response and reliability over time.
• Dynamic Multicolour 3-Zone Backlighting: Customizable backlighting immerses you in the game by providing nearly unlimited lighting adjustability.
• Aluminium Scroll Wheel with Rubber Grip: Ensures solid response and accuracy.
• Ultrafast 1ms Lag-Free Game Play: Supports up to 1000Hz/1ms refresh rate for a near instant response to your movements.
• GLAIVE RGB Gaming Mouse.
• Accessory Bag.
• Two Additional Thumb Grips.
• Warranty Card.
• Quick Start Guide.
|Mouse Model||GLAIVE RGB|
|Ideal Game Genres|
|Sensor||Native 16000 DPI|
|Resolution||100 - 16,000 dpi|
|No. of Buttons||6|
|Features & Functions||
|DPI Adjustment||100 - 16000 DPI adjustable in 1 DPI steps|
|Backlight Functions||3 Zone RGB|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB (16.8M Colours)|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Microsoft Windows OS|
|Cable Length||1.8 m|
|Cable Material||Braided Fiber|
|Dimensions||91.5 x 44.6 x 125.8 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 29th Jul 2009
Today's computer mice come in a variety of flavours, including mechanical, optical, laser and BlueTrack. This TekSpek explains what each variety has to offer.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.