If you’re building a compact gaming rig with a Micro ATX board, look no further. The SPEC-M2 features excellent cooling and great expansion options. Modern features like USB 3.0 and SSD compatibility, room for full sized graphics cards and PSUs, and an oversized side panel window mean your next rig can look expensive – even if it’s not. The SPEC-M2 also fits up to a 240mm front panel radiator for upgrading to liquid cooling, and the tool free drive installation and cable routing options mean your build will be fast and easy.
• Aggressive, compact high airflow Design: With a full mesh front panel and direct airflow path to the GPU, the SPEC-M2 gets cool air directly to your hottest components with nothing in between.
• Up To five fan mounts plus one included 120mm LED fan: A front LED 120mm fan gets your cooling off the ground, and extra mounts provide more expandability.
• Front support for 240mm radiators: Upgrade your CPU or GPU to liquid cooling with support for a 240mm front radiator.
• USB 3.0 compatible: USB 3.0 front panel port for modern high-speed peripherals.
• SSD support: Built-in mounts for dual high-performance 2.5h SSD drives.
• Direct airflow to top GPU: Direct airflow gives your GPU added cooling for intense gaming.
• Tool-free 3.5h and 5.25h drive installation: Builds are made easier with tool-free drive installation.
• Thumbscrew side panels: No tools are needed to easily access the inside of your case.
• Flush-mounted side panel window: The side panel window showcases the powerful components inside.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-M2 Micro ATX Gaming Case . Please choose from the list below.