Quiet. Cool. Gorgeous. A massive panoramic window panel gives you a wide view of your high-powered components. The entire door panel opens with one effortless touch, for complete access to all your hardware.
The 600C allows you to create a beautifully minimal modern PC layout, in full view through the giant transparent side panel. Conceal your cables with cleverly-positioned tie downs and routing grommets. Neatly house the PSU and drive bays behind removable covers.
Cool means quiet
600C’s inverse ATX case design brings cool air directly to the components by eliminating obstruction from extra, unused drive bays. Natural air flow keeps fan noise to a minimum.
Need big-time cooling for the latest and most powerful components? 600C includes a variety of factory mounting positions, making it simple to step up to liquid CPU and GPU coolers.
• Inverse ATX Layout: With this new layout, airflow is directed at the hottest devices in your system; the GPU and CPU, and not wasted on drive cages.
• Full side panel window: A gorgeous, panoramic full side panel window shows off your components, and the tool-free latch and hinge lets you get in and out of the case easily.
• Steel Exterior: Get rid of those plastic cases - the 600C has full steel front and top panels for extra durability and good looks.
• Three included AF140L fans: Great airflow doesnft have to be noisy. The AF140L fans can push good amounts of air across your hottest devices with less distracting fan hum, and the three-speed fan controller lets you decide exactly how fast they run.
• PSU and 5.25" Bay Cover: Clean up the inside of your case by tucking all those cables and less-attractive drives behind a clean, refined PSU and 5.25" bay cover. Or remove them for assembly - it's up to you.
• Watercooling Ready: Fit up to a 280mm radiator up front and up to a 360mm radiator on the bottom - along with the 140mm rear fan mount, that means your next build can be both cool and beautiful.
• Easy to Clean: Easy-access dust filters on the front and bottom mean youfll never spend more than a minute getting dust out of your system.
• Easy to Build: Tool-free drive installation, side panel access, and tons of cable routing options and tie downs means you can spend less time building your PC and more time using it.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Corsair Carbide Clear 600C Inverse Full Tower Computer Chassis with Window, EATX/ATX/Micro ATX/Mini ITX, Black . Please choose from the list below.