Corsair Carbide 400Q Quiet Desktop PC Computer Case Black
Corsair 400Q Carbide Quiet Mid Tower Computer Chassis, ATX/mATX/mITX, Full Steel Front and Top Panel, 2x USB 3.0, Black
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Quiet operation due to silenced side panels: Sound damping material placed on the front panel, side panels, and even the removable top panel quiets even the noisiest internal components.
• Compact design, full size capabilities: Don't let the compact dimensions of the 400Q fool you -- it can house a full ATX motherboard and multiple GPUs.
• Liquid cooling capable: With room for front, top, and rear radiators, you can choose to quiet down your GPU and CPU with liquid coolers just about wherever you want to.
• Direct Airflow Path: Drive cages are moved up and out of the path of cool air from the front intake fans and high-temperature components.
• Two AF series fans: Corsair-exclusive AF120L and AF140L fans efficiently draw ample cool air directly to your components without the turbulence that can cause fan hum.
• PSU and 3.5h Bay Cover: Clean up the inside of your case by placing cables and drives behind two modular, clean, and refined PSU and 3.5h bay covers.
• Easy to Clean: Easily access dust filters on front, top, and bottom mean youfll never spend more than a minute getting dust out of your system.
• Easy to Build: Tool-free drive installation, side panel access, and tons of cable routing options and tie downs means you can spend less time building your PC and more time using it.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- Corsair / SCAN
- 0871 472 4747