Corsair 110Q Quiet Mid Tower PC Gaming Case
Corsair 110Q, Black, Mid Tower, 120mm Fan, USB 3.0, ATX/MicroATX/Mini-ITX
By DPD On 4th Dec To 10th Dec
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Corsair 110Q Mid Tower Quiet Chassis
The CORSAIR 110Q is a minimalist mid-tower ATX case with four high-density sound dampening panels and storage support for up to four drives, plus a 5.25in ODD drive bay. A 120mm fan is included for cooling right out of the box, with the potential to fit up to 4x 120mm, 2x 140mm fans, or multiple radiators for the cooling you need. Two removable dust filters to keep your system clean long after the build is finished. With a USB 3.1 front I/O panel for easy access to your favourite devices, the 110Q has the essential features you need to build a great, quiet PC.
• Flexible Storage Options: Supports up to four drives for the storage options you need: two 2.5in trays and two combo 3.5in / 2.5in trays in a removable cage, plus a 5.25in ODD bay.
• 120mm Fan Included: Ready to cool your components out-of-the-box.
• Strong Cooling Potential: Fits up to 4x 120mm or 2x 140mm cooling fans or multiple radiators to keep your PC cool.
• Keep Your System Clean: Removable dust filters in the floor and front help keep your system clean long after the build is finished.
• Up-Front Connections: A front I/O panel with two USB 3.1 Type-A ports and a combined microphone/headphone jack provides easy access to your favourite devices.
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Form Factor||Mid Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||
|Standard Expansion Slots||7|
|Vertical Expansion Slots|
|Fans & Filters|
|Fans Included||1 x 120mm|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/140/240/280mm|
|Top Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/140mm|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120mm|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||160 mm|
|Max GPU Card Length||330 mm|
|Cable Routing Space|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters|
|LED Lighting Colour|
|LED Lighting Support & Control|
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)|
|PSU Mounting Location||Bottom Mount, Rear|
|Max PSU Length||180 mm|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Contruction Materials||Steel / Plastic|
|Dimensions||210 x 480 x 418 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||6 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- Corsair / SCAN
- 0871 472 4747