Coolmaster Stacker Silver Trim (STC-T01-UW1) ATX/BTX w/o PSU
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- Supports up to 11 5.25" drives
- Moveable front control panel with 6 USB 2.0 connections
- Maximum upgradeability; supports E-ATX and the upcoming BTX
- Dual power positioning design
CM Stacker supports up to 8 fans
- Front – Full mesh screen provides superior air flow; support up to three 12 cm fans
- Top - Ultra silent 8cm Fan * 1 (exhaust)
- Side – Mesh screen on side panels provides the maximum air ventilation
- Rear – Ultra Silent 12cm Fan * 1 + 8 cm Fan * 2 (intake)
- Motherboard – 300mm cross flow fan; provides superior air flow for key PC components (CPU, VGA etc.)
Cross Flow fan is not supplied with the case and is available seperately
- Tool-free installation; Supports the use of screws for permanent installation
- Maximum flexibility in space utilization for self-assembly
- Aluminum alloy motherboard tray frame
- Strengthened with 1.00mm steel plates
- Superior mechanical design for greater stability
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
1 year warranty, return to Scan subject to manufacturer's warranty.
This Warranty does not cover any damage due to accident, misuse, abuse or negligence.