Cooler Master Sentinel 3 RGB LED Adjustable Gaming Mouse
Cooler Master Sentinel 3 Gaming Mouse - 6400DPI, 8 Button, RGB LED, Adjustable Weight system, Ergonomic Palm Grip, Black
Spearheaded by full spectrum 16.8 million color LED illumination for customization, greatly improved intuitive software, and matte coating with acrylic top panel, the Sentinel III is the perfect choice for palm grip gamers looking for a comfortable mouse with advanced features.
As you advance in your game, you need a mouse that can keep up. The Sentinel III introduces a host of improvements, building upon the ergonomic, palm grip design that fans have come to love. Spearheaded by full spectrum 16.8 million colour LED illumination for customization, greatly improved intuitive software, and matte coating with acrylic top panel, the Sentinel III is the perfect choice for palm grip gamers looking for a comfortable mouse with the most advanced features.
• Full Colour Illumination
• Weight adjustment system
• Easily change on-the-fly DPI settings, lift off distance, and calibrate your mouse without software
• Advanced Avago 3988 sensor Features • Comfortable palm grip design - ergonomic, large mouse body design and stylish matte finish is a perfect fit for gamers using palm grip.
• Full Color Illumination - 16.8 million color options to be explored and customized
• Create key combinations - Storm TactiX technology lets you program any button with a secondary function, keeping you one step ahead of the competition.
• OLED Display - Easily change on-the-fly DPI settings, lift off distance, and calibrate your mouse without software
• Advanced Avago 3988 sensor - Zero hardware acceleration offers precise movements and ensures your target stays in your crosshair.
• Weight adjustment system - 4.5 gram metal weights, giving you the ideal mouse weight with a 22.5 gram weight variation.
|Mouse Model||Sentinel 3|
|No. of Buttons||8|
|Features & Functions||
|Weight System||5x 4.5g User Configurable Weights|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB (16.8M Colours)|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Cable Length||1.8 m|
|Dimensions||135 x 83.6 x 40 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 29th Jul 2009
Today's computer mice come in a variety of flavours, including mechanical, optical, laser and BlueTrack. This TekSpek explains what each variety has to offer.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.